BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Gardenia C.
Very good
Help My teeth and gives me a freshness in my mouth from the car I have no tooth decay
Angel K.
Foster, WV
I love this stuff it helps with the sensitive teeth and gums. And leaves my mou feeling fresh.
Jonathan D.
Henderson, KY
Keeps my teeth clean and plaque free. Great taste and texture. Doesn't take much to do the job.
Allison J.
Charlotte, NC
I like this toothpaste, it is like you can feeeeeel the freshness and cleanliness afterwards.
ambyr g.
Arlington, TX
A great, minty toothpaste! It cleans well and leaves you with a refreshing taste in your mouth.
lorena m.
This is my go to toothpaste. Simple and does the trick. leaves a long lasting fresh scent/taste
Alyssa R.
Bay Shore, NY
LOVE THIS! I use it everyday. It makes my mouth feel super clean and fresh. It's worth the buy.
Maegan H.
Phoenix, AZ
This helps keep my breath fresh and my teeth clean but I am not the biggest fan of the flavor
Nailya G.
Alameda, CA
I love it. i use it since i was little. my parents used to buy it. so i guess i got used to it
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is a good brand of toothpaste . My family uses it all the time its my family favorite .
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?