BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Amanda D.
Tulsa, OK
Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste is smooth and tastes great. I like it better than gel paste.
Stephanie G.
Tastes good, freshens my breath, cleans my teeth - what more can you ask for out of a toothpaste?
Apolonia M.
Keyport , NJ
My all time favorite toothpaste every time I use this my mouth always feels minty clean & fresh !
Malkia H.
Mandeville, Manchester
Good toothpaste After using it my mouth feels refreshed and in the long run my teeth gets whiter
Julie D.
Great product. Always leaves my mouth fresh and clean.my teeth are clean and my breath is fresh.
Molly R.
I really like this toothpaste. It smells very minty and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Maddie S.
Allison Park, PA
It does the trick, but the mint flavor is just not strong enough. It works as a basic toothpaste!
Jessica B.
Nolanville, TX
Best simple Toothpaste around. My mouth feels clean all day even if I only brush in the morning.
Rebekah P.
Snellville, GA
Leaves my teeth feeling slick and clean, and there is no plaque buildup at the end of the day.
Alyssa R.
Bay Shore, NY
LOVE THIS! I use it everyday. It makes my mouth feel super clean and fresh. It's worth the buy.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?