BY COLGATE #44 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Dayana J.
Love the minty freshness.
As a DA colgate is a great tooth paste brand. Wouldnt change it for another
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
I like this because the flavor is strong. Your mouth stays minty for a long time. I recommend this.
Andrea B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always use this stuff and will continue to repurchase. Makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed.
Molly R.
Colgate always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and my breath doesn't smell. I always buy this brand.
Sarah K.
Overall best toothpaste for a clean and heathy smile! I highly recommend! I have used it for years.
Jassamyn D.
I used multiple versions of this brand!! It leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean and I love it!
Cassandra O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A decent toothpaste but I don't like the after taste. It does however make my teeth feel cleaner.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Colgate is so refreshing and it whitens my teeth as well. It never leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Adriana V.
Since I was little we always use Colgate tooth paste. I guess I have to thank Colgate for my smile😄
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always use colgate! My favorite toothpaste. Keeps my teeth feeli g clean for longer time periods.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?