BY COLGATE #60 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great value for what you get and the taste is good. It is what I expect when I think of toothpaste.
Heather B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great toothpaste with a great taste and a great smell. Plus, in the end.... there are great results.
Sarah K.
Overall best toothpaste for a clean and heathy smile! I highly recommend! I have used it for years.
Cassandra O.
A decent toothpaste but I don't like the after taste. It does however make my teeth feel cleaner.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
I like this because the flavor is strong. Your mouth stays minty for a long time. I recommend this.
Jassamyn D.
Marietta
I used multiple versions of this brand!! It leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean and I love it!
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Always use colgate! My favorite toothpaste. Keeps my teeth feeli g clean for longer time periods.
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant , SC
Works pretty well, refreshing, pretty well priced. The flavor isn't too bad, but not my favorite.
Andrea B.
I always use this stuff and will continue to repurchase. Makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Colgate is so refreshing and it whitens my teeth as well. It never leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?