BY COLGATE #5 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Seharay G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
With a fairly strong flavor, but the goal is achieved toothpaste that I would use only if the doctor recommends it .
Keshia M.
Los Lunas, NM
Review for: Clean Mint more...
This is my go to tooth paste and it has been for a few years. It’s simple but does a great job keeping my mouth fresh
Tracy P.
Clear Lake
Colgate has a great flavor, leaves my teeth clean and fresh. Very effective, easy open packaging and very affordable
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this toothpaste, i´ve used for many time because is the only it makes clean and refresh my teeth for long time
Rosana M.
Im write in Spanish.

En mi país, esta es la mejor marca de pasta dental y esta en especifico es mejor a la original.
Ashley M.
This is a solid toothpaste product. I didn't feel like it did anything special, but my teeth felt clean after use.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Colgate total is a wonderful toothpaste from a trusted brand. I would recommend this product to family and friends!
Liz C.
Delray Beach, Florida
Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste is my go to for a very fresh clean mouth feel. The taste is perfect and lasts.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
Although I prefer crest, this colgate toothpaste does its job, it cleans my teeth and leaves my breath minty fresh
Lainey C.
American Fork, UT
I love pastes and am not a fan of gels. This toothpaste is always my go to. The flavor is nice and it works really
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?