BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Heather B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great toothpaste with a great taste and a great smell. Plus, in the end.... there are great results.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I always use Colgate. It had great long lasting flavor and I always feel like my mouth is fully clean
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the minty flavor. Feels great on my teeth. Leaves my mouth clean. It's a perk these coupons.
Myniqua K.
South Miami , FL
Leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and minty. Long lasting and strong cleansing sensation after use.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
I like this because the flavor is strong. Your mouth stays minty for a long time. I recommend this.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Always use colgate! My favorite toothpaste. Keeps my teeth feeli g clean for longer time periods.
Molly R.
Colgate always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and my breath doesn't smell. I always buy this brand.
Adriana V.
Since I was little we always use Colgate tooth paste. I guess I have to thank Colgate for my smileūüėĄ
Andrea B.
I always use this stuff and will continue to repurchase. Makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed.
Carolina P.
Fresh, good sensation, great at fluor, usually get it that's everyone's favorite toothpaste at home
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?