BY COLGATE #39 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
It didn't do much to whiten my teeth, but it is a nice toothpaste! I like that it is a paste and now a gel.
Nazly P.
This toothpaste is the only one that after a couple houre of having brushed my thet and not really talking
Liv N.
Colgate is my go-to toothpaste! I will try something new from time to time, but I always come back to this.
Holly M.
golden, MO
Colgate is one of my favorites to use. I love the flavor/taste and how long my mouth is left feeling clean.
Mandy H.
This is a very smooth toothpaste. It leaves your teeth feeling extremely clean and shiny! I recommend this.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best toothpaste out there! Leaves your breath fresh and teeth feeling great without a gross texture to it.
Karen G.
Elmwood Park, IL
I've tried crust I didn't like it I went back to Colgate I just love how fresh and clean it leaves my teeth
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Fulfills its funtion lets feeling oficial cleanliness ADN freshness but I don't feel that adds nothing more
Kayz L.
West Covina, CA
Cleans my teeth and feels so minty! I love it
I use it 3x a day with my listerine mouthwash and its amazing
Yvette P.
Yakima, WA
grew up using it and wont stop. works so good. love the taste of it after makes your mouth taste refreshing
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?