BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Fanny  R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Omg this toothpaste is the best I recently started using it and I love how bright white my teeth are
Katherine F.
Orchard Park, NY
I love colgate. It feels amazing and I feel like I'm actually getting a good clean. It's cheap too!
Mira H.
I have been using this toothpaste for some time now, and I love the product. It is very refreshing.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
My parents swear by this one if you have a hard time handling super minty flavors. Works pretty well
Marcella C.
Reno, NV
This toothpaste makes your breath fresh and makes your teeth feel clean and white throughout the day!
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA
My favorite toothpaste by far. Keeps my teeth and breath fresh and clean and keeps the cavities away!
Stacy F.
Colgate Total is a good toothpaste. I don't think it tastes very good but other than that it's good.
Megan T.
Greensboro, NC
I really like this toothpaste it doesn't leave any nasty after taste like some do. It does the job.
Olivia R.
Good flavor and helps a lot to keep teeth clean. Colgate is always a reliable company for toothpaste.
Dayana J.
Hialeah
Love the minty freshness.
As a DA colgate is a great tooth paste brand. Wouldnt change it for another
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?