BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Tracy A.
Cordele, GA
This is a awesome product. I always use it. It leaves your breath fresh and teeth feeling really clean.
Meredith S.
Nashville, TN
Great taste! Not too many bubbles or overly foamy. Fresh breath feeling lasts for hours after brushing.
Betsy L.
Indianapolis, IN
Loyal to this toothpaste. Minty fresh results. Zero cavities. Consistent product. A staple at my house.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT SINCE I WAS VERY LITTLE ! i FEEL THIS IS THE BEST TOOTH PASTE OUT THERE
Angelica S.
Love this toothpaste. It's very bubbly and good for brushing your teeth. I always go back to this one.
Gabriella G.
Philadelphia, PA
Always come back to this. There is nothing better. Whitening, clean fresh scent, gets everything clean.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I always use Colgate. It had great long lasting flavor and I always feel like my mouth is fully clean
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA
My favorite toothpaste by far. Keeps my teeth and breath fresh and clean and keeps the cavities away!
Fanny  R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Omg this toothpaste is the best I recently started using it and I love how bright white my teeth are
Dayana J.
Hialeah
Love the minty freshness.
As a DA colgate is a great tooth paste brand. Wouldnt change it for another
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?