BY COLGATE #60 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Since always the toothpaste I use most is colgate brand, I have used them in almost all versions and I find very good. I have not used it much, but it does with its main function of oral cleaning and if it is good. Does not produce sensitivity, are easy to obtain and also have a good price.
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is one of the most common toothpastes that I have come across. It definitely has a strong taste to it. As long as I use it on a daily basis, this Colgate toothpaste prevents me from having yellow teeth. I like it and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Tasha J.
I'm not a big toothpaste person for the most part toothpaste is just toothpaste to me. However I do usually pick up Colgate or other large name brands because cheap toothpaste can leave your teeth gritty and just not give you that perfect smooth clean you at looking for
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
If you don't like many toothpaste then you won't like this product but I LOVE mint toothpaste. This toothpaste keeps your breathe and teeth looking and smelling fresh. It keeps my breath smelling fresh for the rest of the day as well, which is hard to find in a toothpaste
Stephanie P.
Jarrettsville, MD
Colgate is my preferred toothpaste brand. This Total Clean toothpaste leaves my mouth and teeth feeling squeaky clean and refreshed. Bonus points go to the fact that it's cheap, there are often coupons or it's often on sale. Because of this I tend to buy in bulk.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Este es mi la pasta de dientes todos los tiempos favorito, me siento Realmente Limpiar los dientes, crema deja ONU aliento fresco, dientes limpios y Sentir Que Realmente protegido de los dientes contra la caries las, obviamente, cepillarse los dientes Tres Veces Al Día.
Jaden R.
This toothpaste is just like any others. It gets the job done and is the perfect amount of mint. Not too strong and not too weak. I really enjoy this toothpaste and would recommend to others though it does a nice job. I always use this brand and it works great.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always use Colgate toothpaste. It gets your teeth clean and protects
against cavities. It just like a $1 at the Dollar General Store. You can
buy this at any store that sells toothpaste. I am very satisfied with
the results of using Colgate toothpaste. Highly recommend.
julia j.
Bristow, VA
I really like this stuff it really works well with my toothbrush. And that is good. I use it twice a day. I don't think it is good for kids. It definitely met my expectations. It is very effective. I like it a lot.  I'm very satisfied with it. Definitely suggest.
Lexie H.
Middlebury
I love the size of the tube! It's huge and lasts me like 3-4 months! The flavor is amazing because if a toothpaste is too minty my eyes water. This is amazing! It met msg expectations so well that I continue to use it everyday! I RECOMMEND THIS SOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?