BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
I know this says "mint" but I always feel it is not minty enough compared to competitor mint toothpastes.
Jamie R.
Concordia
Good toothpaste. I have horrible teeth and sensitive gums as well as teeth. This toothpaste helped a lot!
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Good toothpaste. Leaves mouth fresh and clean an. Would buy again. Have bought many times over the years.
Natasha L.
Weston, FL
Love this toothpaste! It helps whitening and I feel like my mouth and teeth are cleaner after each brush.
Kourtnee C.
I love Colgate products, this toothpaste gives you a nice fresh, clean feeling and sparkly white teeth.
karolina v.
The only toothpaste that i feeling very very clean y strong teeth. I buy always Taste so good mint fresh
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
This is my favorite brand and kind of tooth paste. It feels really clean and I can always find on sale.
Gabriella G.
Philadelphia, PA
Always come back to this. There is nothing better. Whitening, clean fresh scent, gets everything clean.
Angelica S.
Love this toothpaste. It's very bubbly and good for brushing your teeth. I always go back to this one.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT SINCE I WAS VERY LITTLE ! i FEEL THIS IS THE BEST TOOTH PASTE OUT THERE
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?