BY COLGATE #44 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Nathalee L.
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I use this everyday I think that it is very ordinary like a lot of other toothpastes. But it does the job.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best toothpaste out there! Leaves your breath fresh and teeth feeling great without a gross texture to it.
Cyndal C.
Dierks, AR
Like my teeth don't feel nasty during the day, taste great. Only thing it doesn't really whiten anything.
Khalea P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way this toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling afterwards. This is a brand that I feel I can trust.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
It didn't do much to whiten my teeth, but it is a nice toothpaste! I like that it is a paste and now a gel.
Danielle V.
Fort Smith, AR
This toothpaste leaves a numbing sensation in my mouth for most of the day. I dislike using this toothpaste
Nazly P.
This toothpaste is the only one that after a couple houre of having brushed my thet and not really talking
Liv N.
Colgate is my go-to toothpaste! I will try something new from time to time, but I always come back to this.
Karen G.
Elmwood Park, IL
I've tried crust I didn't like it I went back to Colgate I just love how fresh and clean it leaves my teeth
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Fulfills its funtion lets feeling oficial cleanliness ADN freshness but I don't feel that adds nothing more
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?