BY COLGATE #44 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Meghan M.
Longwood, FL
This is my favorite toothpaste to use! I think it keeps my teeth white and I've used it for the last 5 years!
yeraldy b.
I love this toothpaste because it keeps my whole mouth clean for much longer and a radiant white on my teeth
maria m.
Douglasville, GA
In my house we used this product and it's amazing I really recommend this product my kids use it too love it
Veronica M.
Stone Mountain, GA
This is my favorite toothpaste. Always gives me good breathe throughout the whole day and my teeth feel clean
Gladys N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its bubbly and leaves my breath feeling fresh which is why I love it and would recommend everyone to buy it.
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate is a good brand to use. It gets your teeth feeling clean and freshens your breathe & It's affordable.
Mandy H.
This is a very smooth toothpaste. It leaves your teeth feeling extremely clean and shiny! I recommend this.
Kayz L.
West Covina, CA
Cleans my teeth and feels so minty! I love it
I use it 3x a day with my listerine mouthwash and its amazing
Yvette P.
Yakima, WA
grew up using it and wont stop. works so good. love the taste of it after makes your mouth taste refreshing
Emily H.
Brooklyn, NY
Really solid classic toothpaste that gets the job done and the mouth clean. Unoffensive, nice minty flavor.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?