BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Karen G.
Elmwood Park, IL
I've tried crust I didn't like it I went back to Colgate I just love how fresh and clean it leaves my teeth
Irene R.
I like this toothpaste its very nice and the mouth feels clean after brushing with it. Would recommend it.
Duong P.
This is the classic toothpaste that I always buy because it gives me nice and fresh breathe all the time.
Kourtnee C.
I love Colgate products, this toothpaste gives you a nice fresh, clean feeling and sparkly white teeth.
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
This is my favorite brand and kind of tooth paste. It feels really clean and I can always find on sale.
Julia S.
Midway Park, NC
My teeth are super sensitive so some of the toothpastes I've tried have hurt my teeth but I love Colgate!
Natasha L.
Weston, FL
Love this toothpaste! It helps whitening and I feel like my mouth and teeth are cleaner after each brush.
Jamie R.
Concordia
Good toothpaste. I have horrible teeth and sensitive gums as well as teeth. This toothpaste helped a lot!
karolina v.
The only toothpaste that i feeling very very clean y strong teeth. I buy always Taste so good mint fresh
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Good toothpaste. Leaves mouth fresh and clean an. Would buy again. Have bought many times over the years.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?