BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Danielle V.
Fort Smith, AR
This toothpaste leaves a numbing sensation in my mouth for most of the day. I dislike using this toothpaste
Holly M.
golden, MO
Colgate is one of my favorites to use. I love the flavor/taste and how long my mouth is left feeling clean.
Liv N.
Colgate is my go-to toothpaste! I will try something new from time to time, but I always come back to this.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
It didn't do much to whiten my teeth, but it is a nice toothpaste! I like that it is a paste and now a gel.
Cyndal C.
Dierks, AR
Like my teeth don't feel nasty during the day, taste great. Only thing it doesn't really whiten anything.
Mandy H.
This is a very smooth toothpaste. It leaves your teeth feeling extremely clean and shiny! I recommend this.
Khalea P.
I love the way this toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling afterwards. This is a brand that I feel I can trust.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Fulfills its funtion lets feeling oficial cleanliness ADN freshness but I don't feel that adds nothing more
Karen G.
Elmwood Park, IL
I've tried crust I didn't like it I went back to Colgate I just love how fresh and clean it leaves my teeth
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
Best toothpaste out there! Leaves your breath fresh and teeth feeling great without a gross texture to it.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?