BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Katrina S.
Hillsboro, OR
This is the toothpaste I've used since I cant even remember, I love it :) It makes my teeth feel really clean
Gladys N.
Its bubbly and leaves my breath feeling fresh which is why I love it and would recommend everyone to buy it.
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
Colgate is the only brand I use. It definitely leaves me feeling clean and I love all the different flavors.
yeraldy b.
I love this toothpaste because it keeps my whole mouth clean for much longer and a radiant white on my teeth
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
This is just like the o riginal toothpaste of the CREST and i like them even though they are a bit alike,....
maria m.
Douglasville, GA
In my house we used this product and it's amazing I really recommend this product my kids use it too love it
Nazly P.
This toothpaste is the only one that after a couple houre of having brushed my thet and not really talking
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
It didn't do much to whiten my teeth, but it is a nice toothpaste! I like that it is a paste and now a gel.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
Best toothpaste out there! Leaves your breath fresh and teeth feeling great without a gross texture to it.
Cyndal C.
Dierks, AR
Like my teeth don't feel nasty during the day, taste great. Only thing it doesn't really whiten anything.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?