BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Steve G.
Biggers, AR
Love this product! Leaves my mouth feeling extra clean and minty fresh! An awrsome toothpaste at a great price
Shamya H.
Gordo, AL
This toothpaste really gets rid of that nasty morning breath!!! It leaves your breath with a nice minty smell.
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
Love this toothpaste!!! Refreshing, non-expensive, doesn't leave a residue in your mouth. Just all around good!
Diane C.
Always buy Colgate total. It leaves my mouth fresh and minty. It keeps my teeth clean and white for most part.
Alisha G.
Always leaves a fresh taste in my mouth without leaving any residue or any kind of sticky feeling in my mouth.
Marisol H.
Great taste and feel. It's doesn't feel over chemically, but I didn't see too much improvement with my tartar.
Meghan K.
Elizabethtown, PA
Toothpaste is fine with me unless it isnt mint flavored, then we have a problem with it. This is good for you
Gladys N.
Its bubbly and leaves my breath feeling fresh which is why I love it and would recommend everyone to buy it.
maria m.
Douglasville, GA
In my house we used this product and it's amazing I really recommend this product my kids use it too love it
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Colgate is a good brand to use. It gets your teeth feeling clean and freshens your breathe & It's affordable.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?