BY COLGATE #25 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Samantha P.
My family and I use this toothpaste, Works great, whitens and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Love this brand
jusna h.
Paterson, NJ
A good tooth paste to use to clean teeth effectively.. also it leaves breath smelling fresh because of the clean mints..
Taylor C.
Hopewell, VA
The main toothpaste that I use. Gives me that fresh and clean feeling after each use. I would recommend this to any one.
Christi V.
Great toothpaste,  basic and simple, gets the job done while freshening breath well. Have used this toothpaste for years.
Virginia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just love this toothpaste. I love the way it makes me feel like I got a good brush. And how cool my mouth feels after.
alicia.makeup H.
Camby, IN
Always have and always will choose Colgate! It’s been my go to brand because of how effective at cleaning my teeth it is!
Victoria A.
Valley Stream, NY
Basically this is the only Toothpaste that I use. Sometimes I'll use other ones if I have to but this is my one and only.
Amelia T.
This toothpaste contains fluoride. Although it does leave a nice clean minty feeling, I doubt it is good for your health.
Constance R.
Henderson, NC
Works great keeps teeth clean and healthy also is a great price this is a must try I love the way it makes my teeth feel
Rhonda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this toothpaste because it not only cleans my teeth well, but it also leaves my breath feeling and smelling fresh!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?