BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
amiah d.
I use this everyday. The only brand and type that I buy. Love it it always keeps my teeth white and breath fresh
Tamara C.
Ridgeland, MS
I like. The taste of this product although i didnt see it whiten my teeth it did a good job of cleaning my mouth
Dalisha M.
Albany , NY
Great! Love the minty one because it keeps my breath fresh and smelling good. Whitens my teeth as well overtime.
Keri  M.
Alexandria Bay, NY
Wonderful toothpaste! Does get the job done. I love this brand. I love getting this brand getting my teeth clean.
Alexis M.
Lockport , NY
I love this brand. I also like the mini so you can take it places with you. I have so many of these in my house.
Roquelle F.
My go to toothpaste...reasonably price, teeth feels clean and fresh mouth without an overpowering minty taste.
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
Love this toothpaste!!! Refreshing, non-expensive, doesn't leave a residue in your mouth. Just all around good!
Chasity T.
Middle Village, NY
Love it. Its very minty actually feels like you clean your teeth very well when done. A little goes a long way.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Colgate total is a great toothpaste. Makes your breath fresh and feels like it deep cleans. Also a good price.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This toothpaste does its job. I don't have any "standout" favorite points but it works well and tastes okay.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?