BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Lainey C.
American Fork, UT
I love pastes and am not a fan of gels. This toothpaste is always my go to. The flavor is nice and it works really
Erica H.
Thornton, CO
I love this toothpaste! It gives me a clean sensation and I love all of he flavors they have! Worth the price!
Char R.
Greenville, SC
It's toothpaste, a good brand. I stick with this brand. I never had a problem with it when it comes to my teeth.
Tamara C.
Ridgeland, MS
I like. The taste of this product although i didnt see it whiten my teeth it did a good job of cleaning my mouth
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT
Colgate is my favorite toothpaste! I was raised on it! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and minty fresh always (:
Nikki C.
Ridgeland, SC
Colgate Total Care toothbrush is a good basic toothbrush. I like a medium bristle toothbrush over a soft bristle.
Niara E.
Colgate is the only toothpaste I use, it just seems much better when it comes to cleaning and the taste as well.
Keri  M.
Alexandria Bay, NY
Wonderful toothpaste! Does get the job done. I love this brand. I love getting this brand getting my teeth clean.
Kae L.
Montgomery
Been using for years. Absolutely love love love this toothpaste. This paste continues to exceed my expectations.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Pretty good especially for the money and can get coupons.
Good taste. Leaves your breath fresh and teeth clean.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?