BY COLGATE #39 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Savannha S.
Iron Station, NC
This toothpaste works really well. I haven't used it lately because I've been usng what we have on hand but I do like it.
jusna h.
Paterson, NJ
A good tooth paste to use to clean teeth effectively.. also it leaves breath smelling fresh because of the clean mints..
Rhonda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this toothpaste because it not only cleans my teeth well, but it also leaves my breath feeling and smelling fresh!
Taylor C.
Hopewell, VA
The main toothpaste that I use. Gives me that fresh and clean feeling after each use. I would recommend this to any one.
Christi V.
Great toothpaste,  basic and simple, gets the job done while freshening breath well. Have used this toothpaste for years.
Jaz G.
Emporia
Personally I'd give this a 3 stars. Feels like I dont have a minty fresh mouth with this and feels a weird after taste.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love my colgate smile!!!! This toothpaste definitely has a 12hr lasting freshness!!!!! I also use their toothbrushes.
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't care for this product, it tasted horrible!! I only used it a few times but I just couldn't get over the taste.
Parita S.
This is the tooth paste which works for me and helps me keep my teeth clean and healthy with out giving and bad smell.
M. G.
This is an amazing toothpaste. It fights cavities, freshens breath, and prevents plaque. Clean mint is a great flavor.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?