BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
I am currently using this toothpaste and I love it. it gives you a clean feeling and I recommend everyone to try it
Ashley M.
This is a solid toothpaste product. I didn't feel like it did anything special, but my teeth felt clean after use.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Colgate total is a wonderful toothpaste from a trusted brand. I would recommend this product to family and friends!
Amanda W.
Buffalo, NY
This has been my favorite toothpaste for several years. I love how clean my mouth feels! Overall, awesome product!
robin M.
Worcester, MA
This is a great product that leaves your breath smelling fresh and make your overall oral care a better experience
Laura C.
Belleville
Great toothpaste! Got the sample size from my dentist, and love it! It taste great! And i would definitely buy it!
Timothy H.
CULLMAN, AL
Colgate, in my opinion, is the best brand of toothpaste on the market. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Lucy B.
Creedmoor, NC
A very good toothpaste that addressed a variety of my dental needs. So many advantages in using one product alone.
Lainey C.
American Fork, UT
I love pastes and am not a fan of gels. This toothpaste is always my go to. The flavor is nice and it works really
Liz C.
Delray Beach, Florida
Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste is my go to for a very fresh clean mouth feel. The taste is perfect and lasts.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?