BY COLGATE #25 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Laura R.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Great flavor and your mouth feels clean. This is the toothpaste that my mom swears buy - it's the only thing we used as kids!
Jahnavi P.
Love this toothpaste and it's from my favorite oral cleaning brands. It gets the job done and leave your mouth fresh and minty
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
This is a decent toothpaste, however I don't always get that clean feeling after using it. I prefer Crest ProWhite over this.
Sami B.
Great toothpaste. Love the price and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. However, it doesn't whiten like it says it does.
Elizabeth  E.
Hanford, CA
I love this toothpaste. It gets my mouth very clean. It really holds up to the testing with staying refreshed for eight hours.
Esther D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Both this and the original are the ones I use, this one also feels good and refreshes your mouth, has good flavor in addition.
Elizabeth I.
This colgate total clean mint toothpaste does wonders! I used it only 3 days and noticed a difference in the color of my teeth!
Becky B.
Lake Charles , LA
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I don’t exactly hate the toothpaste itself I actually hate the packaging. It just a really annoying way to put the cap back on.
Jen C.
Love this toothpaste. it is super fresh and makes my teeth feel very clean. I like foamy toothpastes and this is one of them!
Charlene M.
I love this toothpaste. I am pretty picky with flavor and how the toothpaste feels but I love this one. And it's a great deal
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?