BY COLGATE #5 in Toothpaste

• Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this just as much as a like Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint. They both do a great job at whitening.
Stephany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I dont use it I dont feel clean! its a reality! Its my family favorite toothpaste, we love how cleans and protect us teeth.
Jaclyn H.
Lake Zurich, IL
My go-to! Great minty flavor and cleans thoroughly. I've noticed lots of toothpastes have a gritty, sugar-like texture. Not this one!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband and me always buy Colgate toothpaste for sensitive teeth. It leaves our mouth very refreshing and we like the cool taste.
Yoseline D.
Mcallen, TX
La he utilizdo siempre y me encanta deja muy bien los dientes no pica y los deja frescos y la seguire usando por que es muy buena...
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
Works great for keeping my teeth clean. A little goes a long ways, and it works great at helping keeping your teeth white and shiny!
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great toothpaste, strong minty flavor and feels very refreshing after a brush. Leaves teeth very white and makes you feel confident.
patricia s.
Esta pasta me ha gustado mucho mas que la original, es una de mis favoritas y además considero que funciona y llena mis expectativas
Silvana O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I just this toothpaste everyday and it leaves my breath better than ever every time, not to mention the enamel protection it provides
Gerline M.
Orlando, FL
Colgate helps whitens your teeth...it gives you a minty feel in you mouth. I love it personally. And I prefer you get the mouth wash.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?