BY COLGATE #60 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Taylor C.
Hopewell , VA
The main toothpaste that I use. Gives me that fresh and clean feeling after each use. I would recommend this to any one.
Rhonda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this toothpaste because it not only cleans my teeth well, but it also leaves my breath feeling and smelling fresh!
Parita S.
This is the tooth paste which works for me and helps me keep my teeth clean and healthy with out giving and bad smell.
M. G.
This is an amazing toothpaste. It fights cavities, freshens breath, and prevents plaque. Clean mint is a great flavor.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love my colgate smile!!!! This toothpaste definitely has a 12hr lasting freshness!!!!! I also use their toothbrushes.
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't care for this product, it tasted horrible!! I only used it a few times but I just couldn't get over the taste.
Seharay G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
With a fairly strong flavor, but the goal is achieved toothpaste that I would use only if the doctor recommends it .
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like Colgate brand toothpastes generally but I wasn't a huge fan of this flavor, left a pasty feeling in my mouth.
Ana N.
Tustin, CA
I love this toothpaste! Leaves my mouth feeling super clean and it has a fresh taste. O have been using it for years
sara p.
This tooth paste is just alright however it doesn't feel as if it is a through clean. I feel i need to brush two times
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?