BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love my colgate smile!!!! This toothpaste definitely has a 12hr lasting freshness!!!!! I also use their toothbrushes.
M. G.
This is an amazing toothpaste. It fights cavities, freshens breath, and prevents plaque. Clean mint is a great flavor.
Jessica J.
I didn't care for this product, it tasted horrible!! I only used it a few times but I just couldn't get over the taste.
Parita S.
This is the tooth paste which works for me and helps me keep my teeth clean and healthy with out giving and bad smell.
Catherine M.
Colgate is a great brand. Gingivitis is something you want to really keep away from. Clean mint is a good flavor too.
Elizabeth E.
Houston
My dentist was impressed by the results after I started using Colgate total and asked me what I had done differently.
Alicia R.
newport, MI
I love Colgate brand toothpaste. I think I have tried most of the different kinds in their line up and love them all.
Ana N.
Tustin, CA
I love this toothpaste! Leaves my mouth feeling super clean and it has a fresh taste. O have been using it for years
Tracy P.
Clear Lake
Colgate has a great flavor, leaves my teeth clean and fresh. Very effective, easy open packaging and very affordable
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this toothpaste, i´ve used for many time because is the only it makes clean and refresh my teeth for long time
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?