BY COLGATE #44 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I do like this and I feel like it really does clean my mouth and teeth. I would definitely recommend it and I always get it
Nancy  A.
Colgate is only the best toothpaste brand out there. This toothpaste isn't crazy expensive and it leaves your teeth clean.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
Have used this forever. Always give you fresh breath and that lasts a very long time. No fuzzy slipper feeling on my teeth.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A family trusting brand at a decent price. Love the clean fresh feeling after brushing. All my family uses this brand/kind.
alicia.makeup H.
Camby, IN
Always have and always will choose Colgate! It’s been my go to brand because of how effective at cleaning my teeth it is!
Kashifa Q.
I like this toothpaste! It does the job and gives a refreshing feeling in the mouth after using it. Its pretty cheap too
Bailey M.
Fairborn, OH
Great whitening toothpaste! I can feel my teeth getting lighter as I use it. Its not an overly strong toothpaste either.
Virginia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I just love this toothpaste. I love the way it makes me feel like I got a good brush. And how cool my mouth feels after.
Taylor C.
Hopewell , VA
The main toothpaste that I use. Gives me that fresh and clean feeling after each use. I would recommend this to any one.
jusna h.
Paterson, NJ
A good tooth paste to use to clean teeth effectively.. also it leaves breath smelling fresh because of the clean mints..
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?