BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
ilona i.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how small it is, fits right in my purse. Love this toothpaste been using for years, smell is good and gets the job done for me. Love that it is a mint flavor leave my mouth refreshing I use it twice a day morning and night time.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
My dentist always gives a goodie bag after getting your teeth cleaned so I got this in there. It's the perfect size for traveling. It's a nice mint flavor not to strong either. It helps prevent plaque and fights tartar so it's a good little tooth paste! Although I don't see it helping whiten my teeth.
Tor P.
Very good toothpaste, reccomended to me by my dentist mother. Very subtle mint taste and doesn't burn while using. Keeps the teeth fresh. Does not harm the gums. Smooth paste, and despite drinking a lot of black tea, it keeps my teeth looking white and clean. Very satisfied with this toothpaste
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great well-rounded toothpaste for those looking for good teeth health as well as whitening. The taste is fine in my opinion, but I think some might not be into it as it tastes very 'health conscious/medical'. Just be aware it doesn't taste anything like  Crest With Scope Toothpaste - Minty Fresh, 6.2 oz
Michelle S.
Meridian
Fresh Clean Mint breath everytime I brush my teeth with this toothpaste, I bought it at Walmart for a very reasonable price and it's amazing at cleaning my mouth and keeping my breath fresh. I have used the same toothpaste for 5 months now and I definetly recomendable it to my friends
Chelsie S.
Chavies, KY
I love this toothpaste!! It works wonders for me and my coffee obsession. I don't drink carbonated berverages, but i'm obsessed with coffee and tea, using this twice a day, keeps my teeth healthy, despite my abuse. I totally recommend this toothpaste to anyone with sensitive teeth!
Rachael Y.
Charlotte, NC
Colgate Total Clean has been a staple in our house. Its minty flavor leaves your breath fresh and teeth feeling clean. It is effective and comes at a great price point. Plus, you can purchase it at all drugstores and supermarkets so you don't have to go out of your way to find it.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
esta crema me encanta, me parece tan genial, es una de mis favoritas de colgate, me gusta el sabor, siento un aliento super fresco, a mi me funciona super bien, se ven los dientes bonitos y saludables, de verdad que la recomiendo cien por ciento.
Valentina B.
Since always the toothpaste I use most is colgate brand, I have used them in almost all versions and I find very good. I have not used it much, but it does with its main function of oral cleaning and if it is good. Does not produce sensitivity, are easy to obtain and also have a good price.
naf C.
This toothpaste is one of the most common toothpastes that I have come across. It definitely has a strong taste to it. As long as I use it on a daily basis, this Colgate toothpaste prevents me from having yellow teeth. I like it and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?