BY COLGATE #39 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Gets the job done and cleans your teeth well ! You can never go wrong with Colgate . Love it and it gets my breath smelling good
Krystal M.
I hated this product. I dont like the way whitening toothpaste taste. I will not buy this ever again. I like regular toothpaste.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
By far the perfect tooth paste. It's fresh, clean and the total package. I've tried other products but I always go back to this.
Catherine R.
Largo, FL
I like this toothbrush. It got between the spaces in my teeth. Also took away the left over plaque the soft brushes leave behind
Allison B.
Altoona, PA
This toothpaste works pretty well. It makes your teeth feel clean and leaves your breath fresh. I keep a sample size in my purse.
Christina  S.
Danbury, Ct
This toothpaste leaves your teeth feeling very clean and your breath fresh. It works excellent and was recommended by my dentist.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a great toothpaste. It has a great taste and really cleans your teeth. It is also affordable and found almost everywhere.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really like Colgate Total Clean Mint toothpaste. It cleans well and leaves my breath minty fresh. It's much better than Crest.
Becky B.
Lake Charles , LA
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I don’t exactly hate the toothpaste itself I actually hate the packaging. It just a really annoying way to put the cap back on.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I love this toothpaste. It gives you an overall total clean mouth. Leaves your breath fresh while giving you a whitening also.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?