BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
alicia.makeup H.
Camby, IN
Always have and always will choose Colgate! It’s been my go to brand because of how effective at cleaning my teeth it is!
Virginia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I just love this toothpaste. I love the way it makes me feel like I got a good brush. And how cool my mouth feels after.
jusna h.
Paterson, NJ
A good tooth paste to use to clean teeth effectively.. also it leaves breath smelling fresh because of the clean mints..
Constance R.
Henderson, NC
Works great keeps teeth clean and healthy also is a great price this is a must try I love the way it makes my teeth feel
Savannha S.
Iron Station, NC
This toothpaste works really well. I haven't used it lately because I've been usng what we have on hand but I do like it.
Bailey M.
Tipp City, OH
Great whitening toothpaste! I can feel my teeth getting lighter as I use it. Its not an overly strong toothpaste either.
Samantha P.
My family and I use this toothpaste, Works great, whitens and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Love this brand
Kashifa Q.
I like this toothpaste! It does the job and gives a refreshing feeling in the mouth after using it. Its pretty cheap too
Amelia T.
This toothpaste contains fluoride. Although it does leave a nice clean minty feeling, I doubt it is good for your health.
Christi V.
Great toothpaste,  basic and simple, gets the job done while freshening breath well. Have used this toothpaste for years.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?