BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Karina D.
The colgate total clean keep my teeth clean all day !and Its very good to have them white
and everybody in my family love it
JENNIFER B.
Gilbert, AZ
One of my favorite tooth pastes. It makes your mouth feel clean. Only down side is that it does not have whitening included.
Buyiswa M.
Fresh and clean and it keeps my teeth white and my breath fresh all day. I have sensitive teeth so this is perfect for that.
Lauren M.
Fountain Hls, AZ
I have been using this toothpaste for years. It is meant to be the "total" package and it is! I love the fresh taste as well.
Helen N.
It's an awesome product!! It's keeps teeth and mouth clean and fresh and I love the minty flavor!! I have no problems with it
Charlene M.
I love this toothpaste. I am pretty picky with flavor and how the toothpaste feels but I love this one. And it's a great deal
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
This toothpaste not only has a nice minty taste, but it works really well. My teeth always feel clean. I highly recommend it.
Influenster M.
This is the brand of toothpaste I grew up on, but it is too strong for me. My teeth don't look as white with this toothpaste.
emily f.
Edinboro, PA
I often receive free samples of this product, but I usually give it away. I dislike the texture and taste of this toothpaste.
KaCee H.
South Point, OH
I've used this toothpaste for years and it's my favorite. Unless they have some crazy formula change, I'm sticking with it!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?