BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Elizabeth I.
This colgate total clean mint toothpaste does wonders! I used it only 3 days and noticed a difference in the color of my teeth!
Paulette M.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand, its products are excellent I have tried them and they are really good I recommend 100% the best toothpasteūüėć
Sami B.
Great toothpaste. Love the price and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. However, it doesn't whiten like it says it does.
Elizabeth  E.
Hanford, CA
I love this toothpaste. It gets my mouth very clean. It really holds up to the testing with staying refreshed for eight hours.
Esther D.
Both this and the original are the ones I use, this one also feels good and refreshes your mouth, has good flavor in addition.
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
I hate the taste of this toothpaste its way too minty for me i cant stand it but it does do what a tooth paste is suppose to do
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
This is my favorite toothpaste. Many others leave a bad after taste, but not this one. Cleans teeth and gives you fresh breath.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I love this toothpaste. It gives you an overall total clean mouth. Leaves your breath fresh while giving you a whitening also.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
This is a decent toothpaste, however I don't always get that clean feeling after using it. I prefer Crest ProWhite over this.
Karina D.
The colgate total clean keep my teeth clean all day !and Its very good to have them white
and everybody in my family love it
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?