BY COLGATE #39 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Stephany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I dont use it I dont feel clean! its a reality! Its my family favorite toothpaste, we love how cleans and protect us teeth.
Susie E.
Desde que tengo uso de razón siempre en mi casa usamos Colgate, desde los mas grandes asta los más pequeños! Muy buena pasta dental.
Hope K.
Great taste and works great! I prefer whitening toothpastes, but the dentist gives me trial sizes of these that are great for travel.
Jam I.
Anaheim, CA
This has been the toothpaste I’ve used every day for years. I love the classic mint taste and it makes my mouth feel nice and clean.
Jaclyn H.
Lake Zurich, IL
My go-to! Great minty flavor and cleans thoroughly. I've noticed lots of toothpastes have a gritty, sugar-like texture. Not this one!
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN
I like the fact that it really does last as long as it says. The flavor isn't overwhelming and it leaves your mouth feeling awesome!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this just as much as a like Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint. They both do a great job at whitening.
Sabrina L.
I have so many of these from couponing and they freshen your breath and clean your teeth and make your mouth feel so fresh and clean
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great toothpaste, strong minty flavor and feels very refreshing after a brush. Leaves teeth very white and makes you feel confident.
patricia s.
Esta pasta me ha gustado mucho mas que la original, es una de mis favoritas y además considero que funciona y llena mis expectativas
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?