BY COLGATE #60 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
This is a decent toothpaste. It's minty and your teeth do feel nice and clean afterwards but I personally prefer the original best.
Brianna B.
Atlanta, GA
This is my normal toothpaste of choice because its affordable, not too strong of a taste, but still leaves my mouth feeling fresh.
Renee T.
Madera
Keeps my teeth feeling fresh and clean most of the day!! I used coupons to purchase it so it was free which is always awesome!!
Jocy B.
Refreshing Toothpaste (Minty)the company had verities of toothpaste. Would recommend just don't drink orange juice after brushing ūüėä
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
I don't know if it should be called a whitening toothpaste, I really didn't notice that. I did think it had a crisp, clean smell.
Catherine  K.
I really like this toothpaste. I always feel like my teeth are clean and I don't feel like it leaves any pasty residue on my teeth.
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
I really like Colgate Total Clean Mint toothpaste. It cleans well and leaves my breath minty fresh. It's much better than Crest.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Gets the job done and cleans your teeth well ! You can never go wrong with Colgate . Love it and it gets my breath smelling good
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY
By far the perfect tooth paste. It's fresh, clean and the total package. I've tried other products but I always go back to this.
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
I keep coming back to this toothpaste. I have tried many things, but nothing seems to leave my mouth as clean as this toothpaste.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?