BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Brianna B.
Atlanta, GA
This is my normal toothpaste of choice because its affordable, not too strong of a taste, but still leaves my mouth feeling fresh.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
This is a decent toothpaste. It's minty and your teeth do feel nice and clean afterwards but I personally prefer the original best.
Dawn K.
Belle Harbor, NY
I absolutely love this tooth paste. It is our favorite to buy. The flavor is good and my kids like it. That's a win win in our book
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I have tried this product before. It's not my favorite brand to use, but if my normal brand wasn't available I would use it again.
Kaysee T.
Pinellas Park, FL
Mom started me on this as far back as I can remember! I have no cavities and I am 30! My teeth are great and always feeling fresh!
Catherine  K.
I really like this toothpaste. I always feel like my teeth are clean and I don't feel like it leaves any pasty residue on my teeth.
Rachel L.
Fostoria, OH
I've used this toothpaste all of my life, I love it! I always use Colgate products they are the absolute best and so affordable!!!
Krystal M.
I hated this product. I dont like the way whitening toothpaste taste. I will not buy this ever again. I like regular toothpaste.
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
I really like Colgate Total Clean Mint toothpaste. It cleans well and leaves my breath minty fresh. It's much better than Crest.
Stacy S.
This is a great toothpaste. It has a great taste and really cleans your teeth. It is also affordable and found almost everywhere.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?