BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Emily M.
Shafter , CA
I love this toothpaste it's just the very best! I love how my mouth feels super clean and fresh! The best toothpaste I've ever had!
Ashley M.
Its okay... it gets the job done! But I prefer teeth whitening toothpastes the best. I just tried this one because it was cheaper.
Brianna B.
Atlanta, GA
This is my normal toothpaste of choice because its affordable, not too strong of a taste, but still leaves my mouth feeling fresh.
Yajaira J.
This is the type of toothpaste that leaves you feeling fresh all day! I would recommend for those who lack the freshness of breath.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
Favorite toothpaste. Leaves your teeth feeling clean. The fresh feeling lasts longer then other toothpaste I've tried in the past.
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
I don't know if it should be called a whitening toothpaste, I really didn't notice that. I did think it had a crisp, clean smell.
Kaysee T.
Pinellas Park, FL
Mom started me on this as far back as I can remember! I have no cavities and I am 30! My teeth are great and always feeling fresh!
Candace W.
Bowling Green, KY
My dentist recommended Colgate total and I love it. It cleans very well and leaves my mouth fresh. My husband and kids love it too.
Renee T.
Madera
Keeps my teeth feeling fresh and clean most of the day!! I used coupons to purchase it so it was free which is always awesome!!
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
This is a decent toothpaste. It's minty and your teeth do feel nice and clean afterwards but I personally prefer the original best.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?