BY COLGATE #39 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Bethany T.
This toothpaste isn't my favorite. It does what it's supposed to do, but I would prefer more of a mint flavor. It doesn't last long at all
Natalie A.
Chico , CA
I started off using this toothpaste growing up and tbh it's the best it's just the classic one and it does the trick really minty and fresh
Esmeralda A.
Bridgeport, WA
Been using this for many years, never doubts me. It does not a strong smelly paste. It makes your breathe smell good and teeth feel Clean.
Delanie S.
Dinwiddie
This is the only toothpaste my kids have ever used and they have not had one cavity! Our dentist recommends it. I like the way it tastes.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love colgate, this is usually mt go to toothpaste. I've bought many products from this line. They are good quality at a recent price.
Lacey C.
Ashburn, VA
Not too strong a flavor and leaves my teeth feeling clean. Also doesn't irritate the inside of my cheeks like other types of toothpaste.
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my toothpaste! Colgate total is the best! my doctor suggested a fluoride toothpaste and I ran to this and other Colgate products!
Eddo C.
Hanford, CA
Works good. Best one yet, best brand to buy. Keeps your pearly whites;white ha. Would recommend this to anyone that loves a bright smile!
Rebecca m.
Mesa, AZ
My go to toothpaste. Ever since I've used total I have way less cavities and problems when I go to the dentist. Also love the whitening.
isabella N.
Norman, OK
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I grew up using Colgate toothpaste and it will forever be my toothpaste. It leaves a long lasting freash clean mouth! I highly recommend!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?