BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Hope K.
Great taste and works great! I prefer whitening toothpastes, but the dentist gives me trial sizes of these that are great for travel.
patricia s.
Esta pasta me ha gustado mucho mas que la original, es una de mis favoritas y además considero que funciona y llena mis expectativas
Susie E.
Desde que tengo uso de razón siempre en mi casa usamos Colgate, desde los mas grandes asta los más pequeños! Muy buena pasta dental.
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN
I like the fact that it really does last as long as it says. The flavor isn't overwhelming and it leaves your mouth feeling awesome!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this just as much as a like Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint. They both do a great job at whitening.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
My husband and me always buy Colgate toothpaste for sensitive teeth. It leaves our mouth very refreshing and we like the cool taste.
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great toothpaste, strong minty flavor and feels very refreshing after a brush. Leaves teeth very white and makes you feel confident.
Gerline M.
Orlando, FL
Colgate helps whitens your teeth...it gives you a minty feel in you mouth. I love it personally. And I prefer you get the mouth wash.
Candace W.
Bowling Green, KY
My dentist recommended Colgate total and I love it. It cleans very well and leaves my mouth fresh. My husband and kids love it too.
Yajaira J.
This is the type of toothpaste that leaves you feeling fresh all day! I would recommend for those who lack the freshness of breath.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?