BY COLGATE #39 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Diana V.
Dickinson, TX
This is the best product to use for your entire family. I love the different flavors and I decently feel my mouth fresh and my teeth clean.
Sajit P.
Irving, TX
Have a great cool and fresh feeling after using this every morning and every night. Probably a best toothpaste that you are searching for.
Esmeralda A.
Bridgeport, WA
Been using this for many years, never doubts me. It does not a strong smelly paste. It makes your breathe smell good and teeth feel Clean.
Natalie A.
Chico , CA
I started off using this toothpaste growing up and tbh it's the best it's just the classic one and it does the trick really minty and fresh
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used colgate all my life. Very good brand, very good care for your teeth compared to other products is the best. I highly recommend it
Rubi C.
This toothpaste feels like any other. It cleans teeth well but a little more pricey than Crest. Like to get this toothpaste with coupons.
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my toothpaste! Colgate total is the best! my doctor suggested a fluoride toothpaste and I ran to this and other Colgate products!
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love colgate, this is usually mt go to toothpaste. I've bought many products from this line. They are good quality at a recent price.
Delanie S.
Dinwiddie
This is the only toothpaste my kids have ever used and they have not had one cavity! Our dentist recommends it. I like the way it tastes.
Rebecca m.
Mesa, AZ
My go to toothpaste. Ever since I've used total I have way less cavities and problems when I go to the dentist. Also love the whitening.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?