BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Amanda S.
It's amazing leave your teeth so white and fresh!!! The minty taste last for a while it's my fav thus far it's an everyday essential ❤️
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Es mi crema dental favorita se siente la limpieza en los dientes y sobre todo la frescura... siempre la uso desde q tengo iuso de razon
Katherine T.
Arlington, VA
Using it now, and love it! Granted, using #Colgate toothpaste in our house is becoming a running joke since my fiance went to Colgate!
Jessika A.
Esta pasta de dientes es la que usualmente utilizo para limpiar mis dientes todos los dias. Me hace sentir un aliento fresco y limpio.
Joyce L.
San Francisco, CA
It's ok, nothing special at all... don't see any different on whitening, but I love the mint effect, it's so refreshing in the morning.
patricia s.
Esta pasta me ha gustado mucho mas que la original, es una de mis favoritas y además considero que funciona y llena mis expectativas
Stephany C.
If I dont use it I dont feel clean! its a reality! Its my family favorite toothpaste, we love how cleans and protect us teeth.
Jaclyn H.
Lake Zurich, IL
My go-to! Great minty flavor and cleans thoroughly. I've noticed lots of toothpastes have a gritty, sugar-like texture. Not this one!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
My husband and me always buy Colgate toothpaste for sensitive teeth. It leaves our mouth very refreshing and we like the cool taste.
Sabrina L.
I have so many of these from couponing and they freshen your breath and clean your teeth and make your mouth feel so fresh and clean
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?