BY COLGATE #44 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Amber J.
Eastanollee, GA
I love the way it makes my mouth feel. not only does it clean my teeth and leaves them feeling clean but it puts a nice taste in my mouth
Jill L.
Camarillo, CA
I love this toothpaste! It cleans well and leaves my breath fresh but it doesn't have any of the little scrubby beads (which freak me out).
Sajit P.
Irving, TX
Have a great cool and fresh feeling after using this every morning and every night. Probably a best toothpaste that you are searching for.
Paola D.
This is definitely the toothpaste for me, love the flavor, the texture, and it doesn't leave that bitter sensation in my mouth afterwards.
Bethany T.
This toothpaste isn't my favorite. It does what it's supposed to do, but I would prefer more of a mint flavor. It doesn't last long at all
Natalie A.
Chico , CA
I started off using this toothpaste growing up and tbh it's the best it's just the classic one and it does the trick really minty and fresh
Diana V.
Dickinson, TX
This is the best product to use for your entire family. I love the different flavors and I decently feel my mouth fresh and my teeth clean.
Esmeralda A.
Bridgeport, WA
Been using this for many years, never doubts me. It does not a strong smelly paste. It makes your breathe smell good and teeth feel Clean.
Rubi C.
This toothpaste feels like any other. It cleans teeth well but a little more pricey than Crest. Like to get this toothpaste with coupons.
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my toothpaste! Colgate total is the best! my doctor suggested a fluoride toothpaste and I ran to this and other Colgate products!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?