BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Rebecca m.
Mesa, AZ
My go to toothpaste. Ever since I've used total I have way less cavities and problems when I go to the dentist. Also love the whitening.
Jessika A.
Esta pasta de dientes es la que usualmente utilizo para limpiar mis dientes todos los dias. Me hace sentir un aliento fresco y limpio.
Mackenzie R.
not my favorite toothpaste, it's gritty to me and doesn't leave my mouth feeling clean, I still have a taste in my mouth once finished
Wendy B.
I have been using colgate for over 10 years. For me it offers the best overall clean feeling of my teeth and long lasting fresh breath
Melissa D.
Arlington Hts, IL
I've been using this one here for many years. My fav. Love the thickness of the lather. Keeps me feeling minty fresh the longest I feel
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
I used this toothpaste for years. It was good, but my mouth never really felt fresh. I've switched to another brand, and like it more.
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I like this toothpaste because it has a refreshing taste and it whittens my teeth at the same time. It also helps with tartar controll.
Rebecca D.
Love this toothpaste! Leaves my mouth feeling super clean and minty. I love that it is sold in most locations and is reasonably priced.
Amanda S.
It's amazing leave your teeth so white and fresh!!! The minty taste last for a while it's my fav thus far it's an everyday essential ❤️
Great toothpaste-I prefer this clean mint flavor and brand. It keeps my smile fresh and my teeth free of gingivitis - can't beat that.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?