BY COLGATE #5 in Toothpaste

• Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Niqueca L.
New Castle
Review for: Clean Mint more...
Not really in my top 5 choices. I didn’t like the taste of it. I felt like it didn’t really do the job of cleaning my teeth. I didn’t feel like it lived up for the hype that every puts towards colgate
Chelsea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I always gravitate to this brand because of the value and pricing. Some toothpastes leave weird after tastes or tase weird to begin with. I never feel that way with this toothpaste. Always satisfied.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to toothpaste. You can buy this at just about any store. It is also not that expensive. It has a great mint flavor and it actually does whiten your teeth over time. Highly recommended.
Nur B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste gives me canker sores each time I use it. I searched and found that SLS causes canker sores to flare up. So I use toothpastes without SLS now and never had a canker sore since.
Misty J.
Orange, VA
Review for: Clean Mint more...
This toothpaste is great! It taste good and cleans my teeth even better! I buy it from Walmart or food lion most of the time! I use it twice a day religiously! I def recommend others to try
Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I first got this toothpaste I was so impressed! I thought yay I found one that works for me! Well after a month it was still going good but the toothpaste got stuck in the tube and would not come out! I love the toothpaste still but I hate that I cannot get it out of the tube. SAD because I finally one one I like and I can't use it.
Brianna N.
Bourg, LA
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I did not repurchase this item because I enjoy Crest more than Colgate. I do not believe this is a bad product. My preference is just very strong and I find Crest leaves my mouth more fresh and clean.
Sydney H.
Review for: Clean Mint more...
This is my favorite toothpaste and I have always used it and will always use it. Dentist recommended it to me and I haven’t had any cavities since I started using it as a teen.
Juan F.
Cypress
I tried many toothpaste but I feel like this one gets the job done. I’ve seen that my teeth are slowly turning white again. My teeth were never yellow but they were not white .
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
I buy this when I can't find the other minty flavors of toothpaste I like.  I feel like it cleans my teeth just fine but it just doesn't have the minty freshness I prefer.  The freshness doesn't last as long as other brands and that sucks. So this is only something to buy when I can't find anything else.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?