BY COLGATE #60 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Danielle B.
The taste of this paste is great and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh. I am unsure that the whitening part works very well, but I feel that it is a very consistent product over the many years of purchasing it. It is great for my slightly sensitive gums and I trust this product to get my teeth clean.
Lowrrane P.
Florham Park, NJ
My family have always used Colgate toothpaste, and I've always found it leaving my mouth fresh and clean. I'm almost 26 now and been using it my whole life, I've never had a filling! It's never irritated my tongue or gums. It does the job really well, highly recommended. It's also readily available in supermarkets. I love this toothpaste!

Scarves &.
I've been using this toothpaste for years and love it! It's minty fresh and does a good job cleaning and protecting your teeth from cavities. It's pretty comparable to other brands of toothpaste in terms of price. I would definitely recommend this one over the cheapest Colgate toothpaste because it's a lot mintier and leaves your breath minty fresh for much longer!
E. L. L.
Coral Gables, FL
This is the only toothpaste that I can use that won't give me canker sores. I've been using this toothpaste since I was a teenager and won't ever switch to another one. It keeps my teeth clean and my breath fresh. What else can one ask for in a toothpaste?
Roxana R.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
COLGATE TOTAL all my life I used this toothpaste I do not change it for nothing it's great it leaves my teeth super clean and with a freshness in the mouth sensational with a taste of mind I recommend 100%
Ana Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
La mejor crema dental, la sensación de que tu boca y dientes estén limpios y protegidos es lo máximo, dura muchísimo la sensación y me gusta mucho el sabor que tiene, no pica, no irrita ni nada por el estilo. La recomiendo ampliamente.
Andrea S.
Moab
So I have kind of a weird thing where I think that I'm sensitive or allergic to some toothpastes. Crest irritates my mouth. I've come to this conclusion because the corners of my lips turn bright red after using it. Colgate has never done this. Also has a nice amount of lather (I'm not sure if that is the right word for toothpaste.).
Heather V.
Kankakee
I've always used the Colgate brand when it comes to toothpaste. I wouldn't say it met my expectations because I've used for years now and don't see any big difference so it's not very effective. I bought this product at my local Walmart. I am not satisfied with the product but not completely disappointed with the product either.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Clean Mint more...
My smile? Is because I use everyday for my teeth the Colgate Total Paste. I bougth It in Walmart and I love the effect for blench my teeth. You feel your mouth with a fresh breath all day. I'm very satisfaces with this product. #Colgatetotal #SmileBright
Syreena P.
Very refreshing toothpaste. Makes you just feel like your mouth is definitely cleaned after using. I'm definitely a fan of Colgate and this is a very good toothpaste. Very effective. Whitens just fine as long as you use it primarily and don't switch between this, and another brand that may not work as good. :)
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?