BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Like this toothpaste it's keeps my smile bright and my mouth feeling minty and sparkly! I love that its total to help do everything in one.
Diana V.
Dickinson, TX
This is the best product to use for your entire family. I love the different flavors and I decently feel my mouth fresh and my teeth clean.
Natalie A.
Chico, CA
I started off using this toothpaste growing up and tbh it's the best it's just the classic one and it does the trick really minty and fresh
Jill L.
Camarillo, CA
I love this toothpaste! It cleans well and leaves my breath fresh but it doesn't have any of the little scrubby beads (which freak me out).
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love colgate, this is usually mt go to toothpaste. I've bought many products from this line. They are good quality at a recent price.
Jessica M.
This is my toothpaste! Colgate total is the best! my doctor suggested a fluoride toothpaste and I ran to this and other Colgate products!
Delanie S.
Dinwiddie
This is the only toothpaste my kids have ever used and they have not had one cavity! Our dentist recommends it. I like the way it tastes.
Lacey C.
Ashburn, VA
Not too strong a flavor and leaves my teeth feeling clean. Also doesn't irritate the inside of my cheeks like other types of toothpaste.
Rubi C.
This toothpaste feels like any other. It cleans teeth well but a little more pricey than Crest. Like to get this toothpaste with coupons.
Eddo C.
Hanford, CA
Works good. Best one yet, best brand to buy. Keeps your pearly whites;white ha. Would recommend this to anyone that loves a bright smile!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?