BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
tabetha T.
I love Colgate and trust this brand with my children and grandchildren s teeth. It is a great brand that does what it says and that is rare
Lauren G.
Dayton, KY
I have been using this toothpaste for years and have been cavity-free (knock-on-wood) as well so I attribute that to using this toothpaste!
Reina P.
Gran duración del sabor a menta, lo que hacia sentir mi aliento fresco por muchas horas. Adquirido en grandes cadenas de mercados y farmacias
Esmeralda A.
Bridgeport, WA
Been using this for many years, never doubts me. It does not a strong smelly paste. It makes your breathe smell good and teeth feel Clean.
Amber J.
Eastanollee, GA
I love the way it makes my mouth feel. not only does it clean my teeth and leaves them feeling clean but it puts a nice taste in my mouth
Paola D.
This is definitely the toothpaste for me, love the flavor, the texture, and it doesn't leave that bitter sensation in my mouth afterwards.
Bethany T.
This toothpaste isn't my favorite. It does what it's supposed to do, but I would prefer more of a mint flavor. It doesn't last long at all
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Like this toothpaste it's keeps my smile bright and my mouth feeling minty and sparkly! I love that its total to help do everything in one.
Diana V.
Dickinson, TX
This is the best product to use for your entire family. I love the different flavors and I decently feel my mouth fresh and my teeth clean.
Natalie A.
Chico, CA
I started off using this toothpaste growing up and tbh it's the best it's just the classic one and it does the trick really minty and fresh
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?