BY COLGATE #5 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Katie M.
Denver, CO
I stick with total because it keeps my mouth fresh the longest. I like the taste, and I have yet to have a complaint from my dentist. Good price point too.
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Review for: Clean Mint more...
Love this toothpaste. But honestly love any kind of minty toothpaste. Didn’t have a nasty flavor and didn’t leave a bad aftertaste.
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
My favorite toothpaste. Very minty. It leaves your mouth feeling very clean and fresh smelling. It's been my go to for years.
Sharon H.
Grant, AL
I love this toothpaste. I really feel like it is getting my whole mouth clean, and fighting bacteria at the same time.
Kristina H.
Lebanon
Review for: Clean Mint more...
I love this toothepaste. I’ve used it for years and years because it smells minty and keeps my teeth clean.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
We've used this for ages, and we always come back to it. It's a great toothpaste, and is super affordable.
Summer P.
Review for: Clean Mint more...
Not to strong, freshens breath and makes tether white and clean feeling. Great value for the money.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of Colgate products. I do not feel that it leaves my teeth feeling clean. I find that I still have plague on my teeth after use. I'm a crest fan.
Hannah A.
The flavor is great and it didn’t hurt my mouth to use! I happily use this toothpaste. I work for a dental office and hoarded several samples of this product.
Jane K.
Swiftwater, PA
Good basic toothbrush. This is the only toothbrush my dentist gives to his patients. Good clean feeling, if I am not using my sonic this is the one I am using.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?