BY COLGATE #60 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Yuliana S.
This is the only toothpaste I've been using since I can remember . My husband and j love it and wouldn't change it.. Teeth feel clean for hours
Stefanie L.
E Rutherford, NJ
I have been using this toothpaste for as long as I can remember and I can never seem to switch. I always come back to this one. Great product!
Desiree A.
I have use this toothpaste all my life I think is one of the best's because you feel the freshness and the mint of it when washing your teeths.
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you have any issues with your gums this is a good toothpaste. It keeps working for about 12 hours. My teeth feel very clean after brushing.
Rebecka K.
Colgate is the only brand pf toothpaste I will purchase. The only kind that makes my mouth actually feel good and clean all through the night.
katie c.
Rochester, NY
Colgate is my favorite toothpaste to use! I just opened a new tube this morning and loved how fresh my mouth felt. Very affordable prices too.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this and it's a great toothpaste. The price is reasonable. Not too cheap and not too expensive but it's makes my mouth feel great.
Susan F.
Mesa, AZ
I love this toothpaste I can see it taking the stains off my teeth, and my mouth feels clean after I brush. My dentist gave me my first sample.
Kim P.
Kingsport, TN
This is the toothpaste my dental office recommends so its the one I use! I like the mint flavor and I feel it is really making my teeth clean.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is my go to for toothpaste. It does it's job and my teeth feel cleaner than with other competitors. I highly recommend this brand.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?