BY COLGATE #39 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA
I am just not a big fan of the taste Colgate toothpastes leave in my mouth. Also, there always seems to be a grittiness after brushing. Not my favorite.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
I wish this toothpaste had more foaming action like the others do. Overall, it wasn't a bad toothpaste.. can any of them ever really be bad? 3 out of 5!
Thanamara H.
Staten Island, NY
Colgate Total is a classic,white toothpaste that doesn't disappoint. It cleans my teeth really well and keeps it super white even before & after braces.
Gabrielle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's okay. Many tooth paste's don't work for me. All they seem to do is remove food for my teeth. This is one is better then others. i like the smell.
Evelyn A.
My parents always buy this toothpaste so I just use what they get. It claims to be whitening but it isn't. It does it job of cleaning your teeth though
Mariajose M.
Review for: Clean Mint, Gel Whitening more...
No cambio this brand por nada del mundo. La limpieza dental se siente en cuanto estás cepillando tus dientes y lo mejor es que te blanquea los dientes.
Brittany B.
This is a good brand of toothpaste, but i always go back to crest. It seems to clean my teeth better then colgate. And dosent irritate my gums as bad.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I really like this product but I can't use it for a long period of time because it is harsh on my gums. I do like the dual pack because you save money
Karley F.
This is the only toothpaste that i use. it works great. It gets my teeth looking good. i just hate the minty taste. but it doesn't linger for too long.
Tina N.
This toothpaste in my opinion the texture can be a bit chalky but it does the job. I prefer other brands over this one but for the price it's not bad.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?