BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Julie Neal J.
Elkins, AR
Love this toothpaste leaves your teeth clean bright and the cool mint is refreshing! My sons have used this brand for years and still no cavities!!
Joelle G.
In my opinion, Colgate total is the best toothpaste that Colgate offers. It offers tooth and gum protection which is essential to good oral health.
Blair P.
Colgate Total is all i have used for years. Haven't ever had a cavity and I'm sure this toothpaste has something to do with it. Love the taste too!
Nicky C.
Inglewood , CA
Who doesn't use toothpaste this leaves my breath minty and cleanses the taste is minty so I recommend have gotten this toothpaste multiple times
Ashleigh S.
Greenbrier
Love how minty fresh and clean my teeth feel every day! It's gentle enough that even my kids can use this toothpaste.  We get ours from Wal-Mart.
Jenni M.
Lovington
This is the only toothpaste that we use. The flavor is great, it doesn't leave a film in your mouth like others. Definitely the best we've found!
Nikki B.
This is a fresh, clean feeling toothpaste that doesn't leave a chalkiness in your mouth. The price is very reasonable and the tube lasts a while!
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
This is my good old standby for toothpaste. It's nothing fancy but it gets your mouth clean and does a good job of minimizing plaque and tartar.
Elizabeth P.
Tigard, OR
Nice and minty, but not overpowering or too alcohol based and pungent. Great toothpaste and packaging, but it can be a little on the sweet side.
Susan F.
Mesa, AZ
I love this toothpaste I can see it taking the stains off my teeth, and my mouth feels clean after I brush. My dentist gave me my first sample.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?