BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
MaEug R.
San Antonio, TX
This is the toothpaste I have been using for a long time and that I will be continue using for a long time too. I just like how fresh my teeth feel.
Jenni P.
Dallas, TX
My dad is a dentist and when he gives out toothpaste samples he always gives out colgate, so it must work pretty well if a dentist is handing it out!
Jennifer S.
My toothpaste of choice. I like the flavor an and it does the job. I also appreciate that it is anti gingivitis since I have gum problems sometimes.
Sally H.
Schenectady, NY
I think that it tastes great and makes my teeth feel great. I love using this brand more than any other brand out there. It is also easy on the teeth
Susan F.
Mesa, AZ
I love this toothpaste and the dentist actually gave me a sample of it, I also love the mouth wash, really makes your mouth feel clean and fresh.
Julie Neal J.
Elkins, AR
Love this toothpaste leaves your teeth clean bright and the cool mint is refreshing! My sons have used this brand for years and still no cavities!!
Katherine S.
Works great. Use everyday at least twice a day and have noticed a huge difference verses other toothpastes I've had previously. I have a new fave.
Megan S.
I've purchased this toothpaste many times and if I ever try something different, I usually am never as satisfied! Colgate Total has got me hooked!
Milana D.
NY, NY
I love this toothpaste. It is fresh and makes u feel great!! A great brand to use!! My teeth love it!! I buy it at the pharmacy. Great purchase!!!
Alyssha G.
Columbus, OH
This toothpaste is my absolute top choice. I feel clean and refreshed after using it and the taste isn't as abrasive as some brands are like crest.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?