BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Kristina S.
I've tried this stuff and it seems to really work at plague and bad breath! The scent is also very nice. My mouth feels really clean after using this!
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I really like this product but I can't use it for a long period of time because it is harsh on my gums. I do like the dual pack because you save money
Erin B.
Love this toothpaste! It is a classic item and a staple in my home! I like that travel sizes are available because I like being able to brush at work!
Brittany B.
This is a good brand of toothpaste, but i always go back to crest. It seems to clean my teeth better then colgate. And dosent irritate my gums as bad.
Kathy K.
Citrus Heights
Love this product.  It leaves my teeth and mouth feeling fresh.  I bought it at Winco.  I don't even waste my money on other toothpaste.
Evelyn A.
My parents always buy this toothpaste so I just use what they get. It claims to be whitening but it isn't. It does it job of cleaning your teeth though
Tina N.
This toothpaste in my opinion the texture can be a bit chalky but it does the job. I prefer other brands over this one but for the price it's not bad.
Dillyn B.
Clearlake, CA
I generally prefer a gel paste, this is a little gritty, but does continue to keep fresh for a few hours which is more than I can say for gel pastes.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Works well, my mouth feels clean and isn't too harsh on my gums or the skin inside my cheeks. It does freshen my breath, but that is most toothpastes.
Courtney C.
Douglas, GA
Colgate is a great brand of toothpaste although it is not my first choice. I would say it would be my second choice right behind the Crest 3D White.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?