BY COLGATE #44 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Kaycee H.
Colgate is my favorite brand of toothpaste and I get a great clean every time I brush. The toothpaste is thick and you don't need a lot to clean your teeth.
Danka M.
I like to use this product when my teeth are really sensitive and I have to avoid whitening toothpastes, it still leaves my teeth feeling and looking clean!
Ashlee V.
Parrish, AL
I find it's not as good as crest! It doesn't give you a very deep cleaning! I didn't feel like my teeth were very clean. It's also tastes horrible as well.
JoAnn A.
Newport News, VA
This has been my go to toothpaste for years. Leaves my mouth feeling clean for hours. Taste good, not to strong. Just wish they had a flouride free version.
Madison Y.
This product really helps keep my teeth clean and my breath is always smelling fresh! If you want clean smelling breath then this is the product for you! :)
Bailey S.
La Fayette, GA
I LOVE this toothpaste. It's my favorite. I can brush and still taste like I just brushed an hour later. I also get good reviews when I go to the dentist.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
Colgate toothpaste is great. It has a good tastes, leaves your teeth feeling clean, it's never too expensive and they always have coupons which is awesome.
Miloni p.
This if my favorite toothpaste brand. It leaves m breath smelling great for a long time and i find that you only need a little bit to freshen your breath.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Kaylin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This one isn't bad but i don't buy it unless its on sale. It leaves a weird film feeling in my mouth which i don't like so i would rather use something else.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?