BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Magdalena T.
Colgate is the best toothpaste ever it leaves your breath smelling fresh all day. I always buy this brand and will continue. You get an effective cleaning.
Ana C.
Miam, FL
Me and my family always use this Colgate total every day it's ower first selection i don't have nothing bad to say about this product it's excellent. 😆😆
Thanamara H.
Staten Island, NY
Colgate Total is a classic,white toothpaste that doesn't disappoint. It cleans my teeth really well and keeps it super white even before & after braces.
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA
I am just not a big fan of the taste Colgate toothpastes leave in my mouth. Also, there always seems to be a grittiness after brushing. Not my favorite.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
I wish this toothpaste had more foaming action like the others do. Overall, it wasn't a bad toothpaste.. can any of them ever really be bad? 3 out of 5!
Gabrielle R.
It's okay. Many tooth paste's don't work for me. All they seem to do is remove food for my teeth. This is one is better then others. i like the smell.
Erin B.
Love this toothpaste! It is a classic item and a staple in my home! I like that travel sizes are available because I like being able to brush at work!
Kristina S.
I've tried this stuff and it seems to really work at plague and bad breath! The scent is also very nice. My mouth feels really clean after using this!
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
I currently use this toothpaste and love the way my teeth feel after i brush them. This toothpaste offers great cleaning and total care of your mouth!
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I really like this product but I can't use it for a long period of time because it is harsh on my gums. I do like the dual pack because you save money
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?