BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Danka M.
I like to use this product when my teeth are really sensitive and I have to avoid whitening toothpastes, it still leaves my teeth feeling and looking clean!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
Use to be the only toothpaste I would use, but recently found out an ingredient is used that's not good for you so I switched to a competitor I like better.
Aliana F.
Raleigh, NC
Didn't notice a difference in the color of my teeth. Is a good toothpaste for fresh breathe and that clean feeling. Also very easy to find and affordable.
Magdalena T.
Colgate is the best toothpaste ever it leaves your breath smelling fresh all day. I always buy this brand and will continue. You get an effective cleaning.
Miloni p.
This if my favorite toothpaste brand. It leaves m breath smelling great for a long time and i find that you only need a little bit to freshen your breath.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
Colgate toothpaste is great. It has a good tastes, leaves your teeth feeling clean, it's never too expensive and they always have coupons which is awesome.
Katherine B.
Ashland, OR
This is a great toothpaste that always leaves my mouth feeling clean and my teeth looking white. I will continue to use this toothpaste for years to come.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Jai M.
Spring, TX
My toothpaste of choice. We use nothing else because nothing makes our mouthes feel as fresh as Colgate. I've tried other brands but nothing else compares.
Bailey S.
La Fayette, GA
I LOVE this toothpaste. It's my favorite. I can brush and still taste like I just brushed an hour later. I also get good reviews when I go to the dentist.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?