BY COLGATE #25 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Illiam B.
Euless, TX
This is the only toothpaste we use at home. We prefer the gel as opposed to the paste, but the results are always great, regardless of which one we use. We always get a fresh, clean feeling. The only thing I'd like was if it was more foamy.
Ty C.
Been using this one for years. We have tried to switch but keep coming back to this one. Not too minty but minty enough. It cleans well and it does what it says (I suppose because my dentist told me to keep up the good job). Would recommend.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't see any spectacular results from this Colgate product. It claims to do it all, but I really don't think it really whitens well. It seems pricey for the benefits as well.
sean o.
Poway, CA
A really great toothpaste. I've been using this for quite awhile and have noticed it keeps my teeth feeling clean and fresh. And also I have noticed they are a little whiter too.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Colgate is a great brand. This toothpaste leaves your teeth feeling so nice and clean and smooth! I love how it freshens your breath for a long time, even after you eat and drink.
stephanie b.
Colgate is awesome. I do agree that it is pricey at times, but to me it has the best flavor of all the toothpastes. I hate how cheap toothpastes have a dry, old mint taste to it.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
I have used this a few times but I love my crest 3d toothpaste! this would be my second! I did love the taste but I felt it didn't always clean my teeth as well as I needed it too
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
I started using this toothpaste after my Mom recommended it for me & my family. it has wonderful benefits while keeping fresh breath & clean teeth. one of my most fave in my home
Jackie L.
Yukon, OK
I have braces and this is one of my favorite toothpaste bc it leave my teeth feeling clean for along time. It also helps whiten and just does an overall better Jon in my opinion.
Alicia A.
Kaysville , UT
This is my favorite toothpaste. I use it for my entire family. All seven of us use this same kind and love it. It isn't too strong and it isn't too gritty. We all love this.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?