BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Helps keep my teeth feeli g fresh and clean. I dont notice much of a whitening effect even after long term use. I like the toothpaste but i dont think i will be repurchasing in the future.
Ekaterini S.
I don't like it at all once you try it you feel the bad taste of mint is full of bad stuff for your health and tooth i have used it before and i stoped using it ,i will not recomend it
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
Made my teeth feel refresh and clean. I got mine from 7-11 the travel kit, that comes with the tooth brush for like $1.99. If your on the go, this will come in handy.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I have used a few different types of toothpaste, but I really like the way this one makes my teeth look. I feel really clean. The only tjing I don't like is the little bit of grit feeling in your teeth after you have rinsed out your mouth.
Danielle B.
The taste of this paste is great and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh. I am unsure that the whitening part works very well, but I feel that it is a very consistent product over the many years of purchasing it. It is great for my slightly sensitive gums and I trust this product to get my teeth clean.
Lowrrane P.
Florham Park, NJ
My family have always used Colgate toothpaste, and I've always found it leaving my mouth fresh and clean. I'm almost 26 now and been using it my whole life, I've never had a filling! It's never irritated my tongue or gums. It does the job really well, highly recommended. It's also readily available in supermarkets. I love this toothpaste!

Scarves &.
I've been using this toothpaste for years and love it! It's minty fresh and does a good job cleaning and protecting your teeth from cavities. It's pretty comparable to other brands of toothpaste in terms of price. I would definitely recommend this one over the cheapest Colgate toothpaste because it's a lot mintier and leaves your breath minty fresh for much longer!
E. L. L.
Coral Gables, FL
This is the only toothpaste that I can use that won't give me canker sores. I've been using this toothpaste since I was a teenager and won't ever switch to another one. It keeps my teeth clean and my breath fresh. What else can one ask for in a toothpaste?
Valerie C.
I love my colgate total advanced whitening toothpaste. It come out in a green gel like consitency. I feel thay it does a great job of whitening my teeth and clearing the plaque. Cost me about 2 dollars with a coupon.
Roxana R.
miami, FL
COLGATE TOTAL all my life I used this toothpaste I do not change it for nothing it's great it leaves my teeth super clean and with a freshness in the mouth sensational with a taste of mind I recommend 100%
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?