BY COLGATE #60 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Ashley H.
Douglasville , Ga
I love this toothpaste it is a great product, I love the way it makes your teeth feel and the way it taste as well, because not all toothpaste is pleasant to taste.
Elizabeth S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Loved the taste and the bubbles. Really good price And available in most places Can definitely feel the clean on my teeth. Twice daily y'all! 9/10 would recommend.
Marissa M.
Aiea, HI
I don't necessarily think the whitening in the toothpaste works, but I haven't really found one that does. This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling fresh and minty
Heather F.
Does the job considering it's not some high dollar paste promising to remove stains and what not. Decent flavor and price. I purchase mine at the local grocery store.
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only toothpaste that I can use without my entire mouth breaking out in canker sores. The taste is nice and it leaves my teeth feeling clean for hours.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always use this toothpaste, its a great product to use, I love it. I haven't really used any other tooth paste besides this, so I would recommend this to anyone.
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I like all about the Colgate. I know that is good to change from time to time your toothpaste. but we always coming back for it. So it is a prefered of my family.
Courtney M.
Oviedo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love colgate total toothpaste, in fact it is the only tooth past I buy. It has the best flavor and makes your teeth feel clean after you brush. The flavor is not spicy like some mint flavored toothpastes.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I switch toothpaste brands a lot, and Colgate is a brand that I often come back to. Good price, no residue feeling on your teeth after brushing. Would recommend.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Colgate, and this product happened to be the only name-brand toothpaste I recognized at the dollar store. Now, I make it a point of buying this. I love it.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?