BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Ty C.
Been using this one for years. We have tried to switch but keep coming back to this one. Not too minty but minty enough. It cleans well and it does what it says (I suppose because my dentist told me to keep up the good job). Would recommend.
sean o.
Poway, CA
A really great toothpaste. I've been using this for quite awhile and have noticed it keeps my teeth feeling clean and fresh. And also I have noticed they are a little whiter too.
Samantha C.
Gloucester, VA
Love this, I usually switc between this and the crest 3d brilliance toothpaste. Its not specifically for whitening but it leaves my teeth feeling extra clean and refreshed.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
I like this toothpaste, not sure how many tubes would need to be used to see any dramatic results but is one that I can work into my budget and most likely will buy again.
Elizabeth T.
Conyers, GA
It has been hard for me to find a good toothpaste, but this Colgate toothpaste has been my favorite so far. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I recommend it to all those people that are having trouble finding the right toothpaste.
Kristina W.
Jacksonville, FL
I dont particularly like the taste of the toothpaste but it does get your teeth clean and white. I personally would not purchase this toothpasteonly because of the taste
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This is basically your typical toothpaste. Nothing special about it. It has a light minty taste. There's really nothing to complain about it either. Overall a good toothpaste.
Patricia  L.
Never leave home without it. Love this toothpaste I take even the travel size and keep one in my work bag and one handy for travel. Love the freshness it leaves in your mouth and the whitening is a bonus!
Vanessa O.
I thought this tooth brush was a pretty good one. I bought it not even looking thinking that it was soft. It felt almost the same as a soft, but still cleaned my teeth
Charlotte B.
Like this toothpaste. Leaves a fresh clean feeling and comes in several varieties. This is also one that was recommended my son use being that he has type 1 diabetes.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?