BY COLGATE #44 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Valerie S.
I like colgate, but I also like crest. Two top brand I use. They do the job so I don't mind. Dependig on which one you get they may have a nasty taste to it like the baking soda one.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This toothpaste is so gentle and refreshing on my sensitive teeth. I love that it whitens and helps prevent cavities, plaque, gingivitis, tarter, protects enamel and freshens breath.
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
I received this product from Influenster and it is really a great toothpaste. I gives you a clean feeling and nice fresh breath. It is not harsh on your gums and really makes my teeth feeling smooth and clean. It helped with my sensitive gums too.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
I have used this a few times but I love my crest 3d toothpaste! this would be my second! I did love the taste but I felt it didn't always clean my teeth as well as I needed it too
Illiam B.
Euless, TX
This is the only toothpaste we use at home. We prefer the gel as opposed to the paste, but the results are always great, regardless of which one we use. We always get a fresh, clean feeling. The only thing I'd like was if it was more foamy.
Jackie L.
Fort Rucker , AL
I have braces and this is one of my favorite toothpaste bc it leave my teeth feeling clean for along time. It also helps whiten and just does an overall better Jon in my opinion.
stephanie b.
Colgate is awesome. I do agree that it is pricey at times, but to me it has the best flavor of all the toothpastes. I hate how cheap toothpastes have a dry, old mint taste to it.
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
I am not a fan of this toothpaste. Yes, it may be cheap but I do not feel like it makes my teeth clean like other brands do. Also, I do not care for the taste of the toothpaste.
Ty C.
Been using this one for years. We have tried to switch but keep coming back to this one. Not too minty but minty enough. It cleans well and it does what it says (I suppose because my dentist told me to keep up the good job). Would recommend.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't see any spectacular results from this Colgate product. It claims to do it all, but I really don't think it really whitens well. It seems pricey for the benefits as well.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?