BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
I received this product from Influenster and it is really a great toothpaste. I gives you a clean feeling and nice fresh breath. It is not harsh on your gums and really makes my teeth feeling smooth and clean. It helped with my sensitive gums too.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This toothpaste is so gentle and refreshing on my sensitive teeth. I love that it whitens and helps prevent cavities, plaque, gingivitis, tarter, protects enamel and freshens breath.
stephanie b.
Colgate is awesome. I do agree that it is pricey at times, but to me it has the best flavor of all the toothpastes. I hate how cheap toothpastes have a dry, old mint taste to it.
Ty C.
Been using this one for years. We have tried to switch but keep coming back to this one. Not too minty but minty enough. It cleans well and it does what it says (I suppose because my dentist told me to keep up the good job). Would recommend.
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
I am not a fan of this toothpaste. Yes, it may be cheap but I do not feel like it makes my teeth clean like other brands do. Also, I do not care for the taste of the toothpaste.
sean o.
Poway, CA
A really great toothpaste. I've been using this for quite awhile and have noticed it keeps my teeth feeling clean and fresh. And also I have noticed they are a little whiter too.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
I have used this a few times but I love my crest 3d toothpaste! this would be my second! I did love the taste but I felt it didn't always clean my teeth as well as I needed it too
Illiam B.
Euless, TX
This is the only toothpaste we use at home. We prefer the gel as opposed to the paste, but the results are always great, regardless of which one we use. We always get a fresh, clean feeling. The only thing I'd like was if it was more foamy.
Jackie L.
Fort Rucker , AL
I have braces and this is one of my favorite toothpaste bc it leave my teeth feeling clean for along time. It also helps whiten and just does an overall better Jon in my opinion.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Colgate is a great brand. This toothpaste leaves your teeth feeling so nice and clean and smooth! I love how it freshens your breath for a long time, even after you eat and drink.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?