BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Valeria M.
Orlando, FL
Ive repurchased this product pretty much my whole life. i love the tasted of the whitening toothpaste and i find that it leaves me feeling minty fresh. very good for whitening teeth i defenitely don't have a problem with any yellowing and i drink coffee and tea often.
Deysi '.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite toothpastes. I love to use it because it really makes my mouth feel fresh every morning and night. I have tried others but none really work on me how this one has.
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
I used to like this toothpaste but it started making my mouth peel when I used it. I also wasn't a huge fan of it having artificial sweetener in it so I stopped using it and use Tom's instead.
Alena L.
Mt Sterling, OH
I bean using this tooth paste for a while and I can tell that floor people who don't like to much taste it will be perfect but it don't live fresh breth after what I don't like but it is ok
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
This is a pretty good toothpaste. We usually buy it because its a classic and its at a good price point. It doesn't really do much whitening but it does leave my breath fresh and teath clean.
Hazel B.
I've used this before and even though it has a good smell and tastw its still really gritty and rough for my teeth and I will not repurchase it for that reason. I'm very picky when it comes to my toothpaste and haven't found anything as smooth as sensodyne.
Gladys P.
Es de mis favoritas, sientes que en verdad te esta limpiando tu dentadura, deja una sensación muy fresca aunque a veces se siente que es fuerte su contenido cuando se usa constantemente
Pooja P.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this toothpaste for years. It's a clean minty smell and taste. Keeps my mouth fresh and I haven't ever had a cavity. It's a simple toothpaste that gets the job done.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love colgate and it's definitely the brand I use the most, they are consistent in both quality and quantity and Colgate, especially total ensures you have a clean mouth with every use.
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
I received this product from Influenster and it is really a great toothpaste. I gives you a clean feeling and nice fresh breath. It is not harsh on your gums and really makes my teeth feeling smooth and clean. It helped with my sensitive gums too.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?