BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Courtney H.
Newton, TX
I love the minty, cool aftertaste it leaves behind. I use it twice a day, after breakfast and before going to bed. I've used a few different brands but always come back to Colgate. It has never disappointed me.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
I like this tooth paste and it's often non sale so I go back and forth between this and Crest which both are about this same and gets the job done with cleaning your teeth and leaving your mouth feeling fresh!
Rachel H.
I grew up using crest all my life. After I moved out i have switched to Colgate Total and i'm not looking back! I can't say it has made my teeth any whiter but it's definitely keeping them pearly white!
Angie A.
Vancouver, WA
One of my all-time favorite toothpastes out there. I have tried a lot of different toothpaste, but always come back to this one. It leaves my whole mouth completely clean feeling for a long period of time.
Brittany M.
Hollywood, FL
I really like this toothpaste, because it foams up more than others I've used (makes it seem like a little goes a long way), and leaves my teeth feeling sparkling clean. I would recommend this product.
Marah P.
I have always been a colgate person just because their products leave my teeth feeling clean and fresh. Other ones have a nasty taste and or leave that plaque type of feeling still. I like this one the best because of what the label says it offers in protection against.
Pat H.
We have been using Colgate total for years. It was recommended to us by our dentist. It has met our expectations and is very effective. The pricing is in line with other and frequently use coupons.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I think I might like this one better than the Crest one? Might be the fact that it foams up really nice and whitens well. I like it a lot and it's been my go-to toothpaste for the last couple of years.
kary g.
This was the toothpaste I grew up with and so it'll be the only one I'll ever use for the rest of my life! a bit dramatic but it's the only one that leaves my mouth feeling fresh and smelling minty.
Allison D.
Colgate total is a good toothpaste. Doesn't whiten as much as advertised, but I've recently switched to Colgate Max Fresh with Breath Strips and it seems to work more effectively and tastes better.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?