BY COLGATE #25 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Tina D.
The toothpaste just alright. Not as minty as Crest and oftentimes is not ADA accepted. Why I hate Colgate though is simply their design of tube. It leaves a mess all the time and becomes hard to close. That's why I've stopped using their brand of toothpaste.
Riley
Brighton, MA
My go-to toothpaste. Tastes great and isn't so strong to the point that it nearly burns my gums. This is something I've noticed with a lot of toothpastes recently: the mint flavor is so strong it becomes physically uncomfortable. Colgate is very consistent.
Kelley B.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried different brands of toothpaste and this one is probably my favorite. It gives you a longer lasting clean feeling. Plus it's a good price and is put on sale every once in awhile.
Andrea O.
Longwood, FL
I love the way this makes my breath smell! I know that sounds weird but I seriously love this product! Only toothpaste I ever use. I change around flavors/types but it's always colgate.
Malia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this toothpaste for long time, I like the refreshing sensation leaving, has several benefits for my mouth, my mouth full higuiene. colgate undoubtedly one of the best brands in the world.
Jordana D.
Amherst, MA
I love this toothpaste because it leaves such a minty, fresh, clean feeling in my mouth. It makes my teeth visibly white as well! The fresh-minty taste lasts for hours and I feel so much more confident starting my day after using Colgate. Would recommend!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I grew up using Crest. However, a few years ago I switched to Colgate total. I really like this toothpaste. I have had great dentist checkups every 6 months with both Crest and Colgate.
Sandra V.
Oklahoma City, OK
Another toothpaste that leaves the mouth feeling clean and smelling fresh. Definitely one of my go-tos. I don't care much for the brand or type of toothpaste but I find myself always coming back to this or the Optic White one. Would definitely recommend.
Beth W.
Okay toothpaste for people who do not have sensitivity. My teeth will start to hurt and become sensitive if I do not use an appropriate toothpaste. Probably a decent product otherwise.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
A good toothpaste, but I don't think it really foams up that great. Personally for me, it kind of just falls out of my mouth every time I use it. It still works and gets the job done!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?