BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Rachel C.
Detroit, MI
I love this brand. Ill never try another. This tooth paste leaves my teeth feeling cleaner longer. i dont like the other brands.this brand does its job. my breathe is fresh and clean , leaves me confident though out my day.
Katoreya W.
Tampa, FL
I used Colgate regular flavor for years. I tried Clean Mint Paste and couldn't believe the difference! It makes your mouth feel clean and refreshed after using. No more regular for me. I now only use Clean Mint Paste.
Jennifer C.
Cleveland, NY
Colgate has been our go to toothpaste for years!! It's gentle yet cleansing on the teeth and has a great mint flavor. Colgate is one of the only mint toothpastes that my son can tolerate. He says others are to minty!!
Kaitlin W.
Rock Creek, OH
Not impressed with this toothpaste. Really felt like it didn't clean as well as crest toothpaste. Also seemed like my teeth had gotten a yellow color to them from using this toothpaste for a month. Very disappointed.
Jennifer B.
I love this toothpaste! We use this toothpaste at the moment in my house and my family and I all agree that it is great. All you need is a pea size amount on your brush and your mouth will feel so clean and refreshed.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
This toothpaste works great for me and my husband, and we are left with clean teeth and fresh breath. I wouldn't say it has amazing whitening properties, but if you want to slightly whiten while you brush, this is a good option.
Katie M.
Shepherd, MI
I love this toothpaste. I am somewhat sensitive to the taste of toothpaste but this one did not seem to bother me. I also enjoy all the benefits that Colgate total has. It is very inexpensive and worth every penny!
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
I enjoyed brushing with this tooth past! I have used Colgate and crest since I was a small child! this toothpaste is refreshing but the whitening part might be exaggerated a bit! i would still recommend it to others!
Brittney M.
Paragould, AR
I LOVE this toothpaste. I love the mint taste, and it doesn't leave a nasty film in your mouth. I use it every morning and have for as long as i can remember. I would recommend this toothpaste a hundred times.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
I thought that this toothpaste was going to be great, especially given the antigingivitis part of it. But the fact of the matter is - there is just no Colgate toothpaste that tastes good. I think it's just gross.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?