BY COLGATE #60 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Deidre C.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this toothpaste. Have tried other brands and keep coming back to this variety of Colgate. Helps keep my mouth feeling extremely clean and fresh. Haven't had a cavity since I was a kid. My whole family uses this product. We all love it.
Ashli W.
This toothpaste is actually pretty legit. It smells and tastes good. My dentist gave me a sample of it and ever since I've been buying it. It lasts all day and keeps your mouth feeling minty fresh. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC
I'm amazed at how well this toothpaste works. I literally feel like I've just had a dental cleaning every time I brush. Teeth are super clean and white and breath is minty fresh.
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to toothpaste. I like all Colgate toothpastes, but this is my favorite one. It has great fresh minty taste, the right amount of bubbles/foam, and the flavor lasts in your mouth.
Rachael V.
This is a good paste to use. nice mint flavor not to strong. gets teeth nice and clean. I have recommended this paste to family. I had to switch to a different paste because my teeth were getting sensitive and this paste didn't help in that area.
Liam C.
Chanhassen
This toothpaste is the only one that ACTUALLY whitens your teeth and gives you a fresh clean feeling. Also it is not gritty like other toothpastes! I have tried other brands but I always come back to this one it is the only one I trust!
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
Great toothpaste. Lasts, does a terrific job preventing tartar, and leaves my mouth minty-fresh. My dentist complimented me on how I had no gum problems when I went to see him last time - after 6 years of not going. I credit this stuff.
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
Colgate tastes great and is the only toothpaste I will use. I can't really say on the whitening effects but I use this toothpaste more for the flavor and the way my teeth feel after. It always leaves my teeth feeling clean and refreshed!
Kearston W.
I love this toothpaste! It is a literally past and not any type of gel paste that some are. I also love how minty this toothpaste is. It gives you a very clean feeling when you are done brushing your teeth. I would recommend this product to others.
Onna I.
I love this toothpaste I've been using it for years! For me, when I keep using the same product it's almost ss if it "doesn't work" anymore and I see that this does not whiten my teeth, which is one of the claims. Overall I would really recommend this product!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?