BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Taylor M.
This is just an okay toothpaste. The only reason why I use it is because it is in travel size and the toothpaste I like is not. I would not buy this other wise. It does an okay job at cleaning but I don't like the taste it leaves in my mouth after.
Deidre C.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this toothpaste. Have tried other brands and keep coming back to this variety of Colgate. Helps keep my mouth feeling extremely clean and fresh. Haven't had a cavity since I was a kid. My whole family uses this product. We all love it.
Lisa S.
I stick to Colgate Total toothpaste for my teeth - I feel like it does it all. Keeps my teeth free from cavities, gingivitis, gum disease, and also whitens and freshens my breath.
Ashli W.
This toothpaste is actually pretty legit. It smells and tastes good. My dentist gave me a sample of it and ever since I've been buying it. It lasts all day and keeps your mouth feeling minty fresh. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to toothpaste. I like all Colgate toothpastes, but this is my favorite one. It has great fresh minty taste, the right amount of bubbles/foam, and the flavor lasts in your mouth.
Maryann V.
I almost forgot how AMAZING this toothpaste was! When i received it as a part of my Influenster Box I was like "yeah, okay..." - but oh how I love it. If I miss my evening brush i still feel like this keeps my mouth and teeth clean in the interim.
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC
I'm amazed at how well this toothpaste works. I literally feel like I've just had a dental cleaning every time I brush. Teeth are super clean and white and breath is minty fresh.
Rachael V.
This is a good paste to use. nice mint flavor not to strong. gets teeth nice and clean. I have recommended this paste to family. I had to switch to a different paste because my teeth were getting sensitive and this paste didn't help in that area.
Liam C.
Chanhassen
This toothpaste is the only one that ACTUALLY whitens your teeth and gives you a fresh clean feeling. Also it is not gritty like other toothpastes! I have tried other brands but I always come back to this one it is the only one I trust!
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
Colgate tastes great and is the only toothpaste I will use. I can't really say on the whitening effects but I use this toothpaste more for the flavor and the way my teeth feel after. It always leaves my teeth feeling clean and refreshed!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?