BY COLGATE #44 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I grew up using Crest. However, a few years ago I switched to Colgate total. I really like this toothpaste. I have had great dentist checkups every 6 months with both Crest and Colgate.
Jordana D.
Amherst, MA
I love this toothpaste because it leaves such a minty, fresh, clean feeling in my mouth. It makes my teeth visibly white as well! The fresh-minty taste lasts for hours and I feel so much more confident starting my day after using Colgate. Would recommend!
Malia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this toothpaste for long time, I like the refreshing sensation leaving, has several benefits for my mouth, my mouth full higuiene. colgate undoubtedly one of the best brands in the world.
Andrea O.
Longwood, FL
I love the way this makes my breath smell! I know that sounds weird but I seriously love this product! Only toothpaste I ever use. I change around flavors/types but it's always colgate.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
A good toothpaste, but I don't think it really foams up that great. Personally for me, it kind of just falls out of my mouth every time I use it. It still works and gets the job done!
Beth W.
Okay toothpaste for people who do not have sensitivity. My teeth will start to hurt and become sensitive if I do not use an appropriate toothpaste. Probably a decent product otherwise.
Al F.
I would say this is my brand loyalty. My mother only uses this brand and it has passed down to me also. I believe my next generation will also use this. I believe I may have tried others but this is my go to toothpaste. Simple and works effectively.
Sarah R.
Like the flavor, but it's not long lasting. 15 minutes after using it I feel like I need to brush again because my mouth doesn't feel clean anymore. And it didn't help with bad breath for very long. Other brands last hours longer and clean a lot better
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is just an okay toothpaste. The only reason why I use it is because it is in travel size and the toothpaste I like is not. I would not buy this other wise. It does an okay job at cleaning but I don't like the taste it leaves in my mouth after.
Lauren M.
Louisville, KY
My favorite toothpaste of all time. Actually, its the only thing that I buy. It leaves my teeth feeling clean all day and breath fresh. Does not irritate my gums and I get compliments all the time on how white my teeth are. Yes I would buy again.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?