BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
When I first got this toothpaste I was so impressed! I thought yay I found one that works for me! Well after a month it was still going good but the toothpaste got stuck in the tube and would not come out! I love the toothpaste still but I hate that I cannot get it out of the tube. SAD because I finally one one I like and I can't use it.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Review for: Clean Mint, Multi-Protection Travel Size, Original more...
This is the toothpaste my hygienist recommends, and has for ages. I love the flavor and continuous protection!! I have not had cavities in 10 years and I haven’t changed my brushes habits except the use of this toothpaste!! I still brush 3 times a day but it seems to offer a good balance of fluoride; plus it tastes good!
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
I buy this when I can't find the other minty flavors of toothpaste I like.  I feel like it cleans my teeth just fine but it just doesn't have the minty freshness I prefer.  The freshness doesn't last as long as other brands and that sucks. So this is only something to buy when I can't find anything else.
Dalila A.
Orlando, FL
No se pero siento que mis dientes no quedaron tan limpios cuando use esta crema, no tiene esa fuerte sensación de menta o frescura y eso no me agrado, no digo que sea mala, sólo que no es para mi.
Jocelyn V.
My go to toothpaste. I have been using this brand since I was little. I love this brand. I like almost all the different types of toothpaste they have. It is more economical then other brands. It also very effective in fighting off cavities. Would recommend to those using a different brand !
Lucy K.
Hands down my most favorite toothpaste. No gross after taste and feels really refreshing. I don’t wake up with a gross film or taste in my mouth. I love this toothpaste.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I am a loyal Colgate toothpaste user. I have food and preservatives intolerance issues and my allergist advises me to stop using Crest. Once I stopped using Crest toothpaste, I stopped getting an upset stomach after brushing. My doctor recommended Colgate so that's my favorite toothpaste.
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
This toothpaste is so good it makes my theeth feel fresh and cleaned, I really enjoy the minty flavor, I have also noticed a big difference in my theeth after using it. You should totally give it a try.
Piper L.
This is the toothpaste I have used since I was a child. It is cleansing, subtle-tasting, and leaves the mouth with an unmistakable clean feeling. It has always met my expectations and has always proved itself effective. I am satisfied with this product.
Su S.
colgate has to be the best brand for teeth. it's clean, it smells wonderful it keeps your mouth feeling clean and minty fresh. you can get it everywhere you go, even the dollar store. i would recommend it to everyone, truly is the number one brand
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?