BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste
I love this product!!!! I use it every day, and it just helps to keep my teeth whitened. I add a small amount, not to much. I am a repeated user of this toothpaste. The effect it has is white teeth, obviously. It taste wonderful. and doesn't have a bad after taste
Melissa O.
This is a standard toothpaste. It cleans your teeth and freshens breath; can be found for a good price point. That being said, I don't find is particularly whitening, which is important to me.
Lisa S.
Rockford, IL
I will continue to buy this toothpaste brand due to the price and quality of product. It cleans my teeth well and I can buy a 2 pack of tubes for the price of one in most other brands. I would recommend to anybody looking for a high quality, low priced product.
Najla Q.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite brands of toothpaste. It works wonders and leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean. The taste is nice and refreshing. It effectively battles bad breath and leaves your mouth smelling minty fresh. I definitely recommend this product.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
I love this toothpaste. I have used it for years and it never disappoints. My teeth always feel clean and fresh. And I have not had any cavities so I feel that speaks volumes for this product!
Heather L.
Highly recommend this toothpaste . First recommend by our dentist years ago and when we switched we never went back always have good check ups . All pros no cons works well with sensitive teeth . Get great deals with coupons at Walmart it's all we have in our area
Mery H.
My teeth are sensitive, not all toothpastes make me well, this is one of them, I've used colgate for long time, only I buy colgate sensiblidad pain is really awful. Clean and fresh leaves my teeth.
Riley
Brighton, MA
My go-to toothpaste. Tastes great and isn't so strong to the point that it nearly burns my gums. This is something I've noticed with a lot of toothpastes recently: the mint flavor is so strong it becomes physically uncomfortable. Colgate is very consistent.
Kelley B.
Hialeah, FL
I've tried different brands of toothpaste and this one is probably my favorite. It gives you a longer lasting clean feeling. Plus it's a good price and is put on sale every once in awhile.
Tina D.
The toothpaste just alright. Not as minty as Crest and oftentimes is not ADA accepted. Why I hate Colgate though is simply their design of tube. It leaves a mess all the time and becomes hard to close. That's why I've stopped using their brand of toothpaste.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?