BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
Not my favorite toothpaste I've ever used. The clean lasted a little longer than it does with some others I've used, but my teeth felt more sensitive after using this brand. I don't think I'll purchase this again.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I don't like the Colgate toothpaste. it has cancer using agents in it. it doesn't get your teth as clean. there is a reason why it is so cheap in the stores because it not effective in getting your teeth clean.
Taryn H.
Gulfport, MS
I always use this product because my dentist gives it to me. But honestly, it's a really great toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh, which is always great. I just wish that it has whitening properties.
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
My husband and I both love Colgate! After lots of trial and error with many different brands, this is the one that we both agreed was the best. Great flavor and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
After my sample was used up that I received from Influenster in the SlimSoft box, I purchased more. I remember a long time ago I used this, then I switched to something else that eventually made my teeth sensitive. So I was wary. But it's great! Minty flavor, cleans well, lasts. Total win.
. ..
I received this sample a long time ago and since then I buy it. it leaves your teeth feeling clean for hours and your breath fresh longer than other toothpastes I tried like Crest. Even after eating, my teeth still feel clean! You can totally feel the difference. I totally recommend it to anyone
Betzabeth S.
This is my all time favorite toothpaste, I feel this really clean my teeth, cream leaves fresh breath, clean teeth and feel that really protects teeth from decay, obviously brushing your teeth three times a day.
Catherine P.
Colgate is the only toothpaste brand i use, this toothpaste gets the job done and protects against cavities i have never had a cavity ever and i used to eat A Lot of candy 😂 back to the toothpaste the taste of this specific one isn't bad but its not my favorite...still recommend it 👌🏻
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX
Nothing makes your mouth feel cleaner and fresher and its very long lasting. Not too sweet or not too strong minty either. No grittiness unlike Crest Pro-Health. No pain or sensitivity after use either. Good toothpaste that makes your mouth feel clean is hard to find but this Colgate is it.
Cheyenne G.
I love the mint flavor and how it always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I have used this for a very long time and I know it gets the job done. I love that you can find it in just about any store and it is always the same. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?